MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

Thank you. You’re very kind.

@MadScientist I’m not sure how to get on this list buddy but I am def interested! I have been on the hunt for Pure Kush for a hot minute!

3 Likes

You have been included.

Thanks for saying that.

Some fem seeds on the way to Seattle…

4 Likes

I’m sure I piped up for some pure kush. Finally got a couple ssdd to germ. But I do love kush. Dawg’s are in abundance here. Obviously If a fellow OG’er is in more need then definitely give them priority brother

2 Likes

Thank you MadScientist! I am super excited about the Haze! Do I pm you my info or?

2 Likes

I have the same question

1 Like

Whoever wants to send shipping info, please go ahead and do so. Thanks guys and girl.

:airplane:

I will copy and paste the addresses, so make no mistakes or i will replicate them at the time of sending. THX.

3 Likes

@MadScientist for President! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

From where, Overgrow president! That would work, but no for a country.

First i don’t care enough to sacrifice my life for public life and on top of that public servants have the worst salaries in the world… Why do you think the DEA agents hate so much on the drug dealers… BLING BLING!

(I made myself laught with this… Still laughing…)

1 Like

I think DEA agents are very fond of this beautiful and sultry flower that those people would do, they would not have a beautiful SUV and other forgiveness.

Send addys please everyone, and get that over with. That way when the seeds get here i will just pack them and get them sent. THX

3 Likes

I cant help but to leave a smile in this thread :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks for being so generous … please count me in kind sir

2 Likes

No problem @Briank58 you got it!

3 Likes

I’m seeing over 20 people in that list … how is that going to work?

3 Likes

Fixed in the original post.

3 Likes

Again everyone.

Please vote on how to get your seeds one kind or two of a kind (in which case i would send 3 and 3 of each)

Pure Kush or Chem Dawg Post 103 on this thread.

5 Likes

How do i get in on this bean list. lol. just kidding i wont be a bean hoarder although it is very fulfilling.

2 Likes

Oh yeah … just wanted to mention that I get the email newsletter but I sorta just stumbled upon this thread. I feel sorta guilty because I haven’t been overly active on this website, but that is going to change. As the username implies, I’m Brian from Winnipeg MB Canada eh.

4 Likes

You are in. No problem…

3 Likes