MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

Finally another brother that’s up in the great white North! @Briank58

4 Likes

Still searching for the perfect strain, for my wife’s chronic pain. I’m in for the Mix. Will they be labeled? Thanks again, you are SO generous.

2 Likes

Yes they will be labeled bro. NP.

3 Likes

I didn’t vote as I will take what is left. I am just so grateful that you are doing this.

6 Likes

Every time I get in the shower this week, my brain automatically starts going…b-b-b-bird-bird-bird, bird is the word…

11 Likes

@MadScientist, I’m going to let someone else have my spot on the list. I have too many other beans that I’m dealing with right now, and someone else may have the opposite problem. Thanks again for the generosity.

2 Likes

:bird: :bird: :bird: Here we go again… :grin: :laughing: :joy:

1 Like

Wow I’m probably too late but I’d love to get in on this!!! A friend on here from the east coast (im in Alaska) helped me out big time so please give to those in need first. and yourself :slight_smile:

As per usual:. < OG

Awesome community.

1 Like

Actually you have just taken the last spot in the list. See ya there!

1 Like

@ReikoX Sir, will you please announce the end of the giveaway.

Remember everyone to cross your fingers for the seeds
to arrive no problem. We will all see some good off of it.

HppHrvst

3 Likes

Wow- thank you! In the OP you mention “write yourself up”… What do you mean by that?

I’d be happy trying any of those strains… been using random bagseed my last two grows (except a couple of strains from a friend on here).

Tell me what to do sir! Very selfless of you man, thanks.

1 Like

You did what you needed already, check the list at the top of the thread. LOL.

Cheers man!

LOL thanks man I thought those were strains when i first glanced . hahah. Cheers you just made my day.

2 Likes

I labeled the title with [Closed] if that’s what you ment.

7 Likes

I see what you did, thanks bro…

3 Likes

@MadScientist,
That was amazing… Growers Love… and SALUTE…

4 Likes

UPDATE

The seeds are in Costa Rica already, just a matter of me getting them in about a week or two when they release them, got the envelopes ready, hope i have enough.

The time is near…

11 Likes

Thats awesome @MadScientist Ahead of schedule!

Youre an awesome individual by the way!

Much Love!

6 Likes

Once you get to know me yes… LOLOLOLOLOL

11 Likes

Hey listen everyone! I believe the seeds are at my PO Box but will have to check on Monday and see. When i get the seeds we will set a deadline to submit your addy, if you haven’t already done it. So…

Start sending your addys everyone.

Also, I have joined efforts with @Pedro_Bann to get you guys some extra beans! Pedro has been kind enough to send a whole bunch of seeds to me in order to keep and distribute so everyone will get 13 seeds of:

Pedro’s Special (Regular):

Kronocaine by Whazzup x Big Hero (Dinafem Big Kush x Sannie’s Herijuana)

These seeds are coming to Costa Rica all the way from Down Under, so we have to be patient, even tho i got the fems close to me, we will wait to get these in order to do just one trip to the PO, and save some bucks.

Thanks to all for your patience and understanding.

HppHrvst

EDIT, the ones in bold, i got your addy, the rest please send it. THX.

17 Likes