Mag/Bubblelicious cross

Ladies and gentlemen, we have seeds!!! The Pheno hunt will be well documented and posted here as well as on our FB page. We used a select pure Iranian Landrace (Mag Landrace) female and dusted her with the pollen of a very special Bubblelicious male. The resulting phenos will be pure F-1s never seen before. The terp profile possibilities are what really have us excited.

24 Likes

Very cool. Should be an interesting one.

5 Likes

Where can I get seeds for straight Mag Landrace at bro. Im good on the Cbd. I could work that in. We got dispensaries here running MAG. Can pm me point me in the right direction whatever. Holler at me.
MAG

5 Likes

The collecting has started

5 Likes

Time to start planting…

12 Likes

Those seeds look very healthy :eyes:

4 Likes

Can i turn this into the shark tank for one post?

is gbg a sponsor
i just dont want the boot for speaking my mind. But here is. Dont ban me long please im a good guy.

No grow tips ,no help, no seed access, no input on noones grows nothing.
Not even any details on the seed grow your doing just pics of pollen and seed (advertisement )
only hyping up unrun strains. Not available to us for growing.

But They will be available in bud form only at a dispensary near you soon.$60 an 1/8
i call it what it is.

One real simple question? Can anyone have access to these seeds?
“we have seeds” is what i read
Or cuts?. To grow not consume

All these gbg threads show a couple plants one time n nothing else happens.
Suspense. Get the wheels turnin.
Is this supposed to be an ad for that bunk ass dispensary weed?
Hype up the outcome of an untested cross to boost sales before it even hits shelves.

Its testing 34% in seed form already. I seen the lab report in my sleep . Mag bubblelicious 34.3%

Best thing yall got is the gelato cut n that is strictly for its flavor profile.not potency.

I just dont get the purpose of advertising strains we cant grow on a grow site.
Most of us are growing actual fire.
Not buying hyped flower half grown n pushed wet
yeah i had to toss bovedas out every single time i bought dispo weed full of water from the bud.
This is a grow site not an advertise your dispo garbage site. Take that mag back to iran or poland wherever it didnt come from.

1 post a month to advertise a new strain only available in dispensary at $60 1/8ths.
Save it. My opinion.

Might be best in shark tank.
If i get banned hollar at you all whenever im allowed back.
It just hits a nerve with me these people pushing straight trash n driving teslas to their million dollar homes. Now theyre here acting like they can grow dank.
N im supposed to just be quiet.

4 Likes

@Baltimore Did he ever get back to you as to where the seeds are at?

2 Likes

He gave me a link, I was under the impression he was holding clones…whatever. I was like Id like cuts of the Gelato 33 and MAG. He said theyre still working it. He said what part of Illinois or midwest state you from? My name is Baltimore hehe.

Thats when I was like wait. This smoke is on the shelf as we speak. So what more playing do you need to do. I want the best smoke. Clone only whatever. Verano has 3 strains I really want. MAG or MAG 91 or the Bruce Banner. It’s a shame. Will pay for clones lol.

Wasting my time here. Next…

5 Likes

Lol, what a complete joke. I get hit up for Mag seeds by you. That’s not the point of this post. The point of this post is to highlight a new strain being developed, which if you’re doing a real breeding program, takes time. I’ve simply highlighted each and every step. Are seeds available for this strain? No. It isn’t stabilized yet. Talk crap about dispo weed then say how you want their genetics??? Lol Agreed, move on

1 Like

“Acting like I grow dank”? Lol. You have no clue who I am or my background. Nor have you bothered to ask. You wanted beans, from someone “acting like they grow dank” I told you I couldn’t help with what you were looking for. So you made this post. Since I can’t “act” like I grow dank, can you try and act like an adult? Asking for a friend

1 Like

For the record, I’ll restate it and not address it again, the point of this post is simply to document the development of a new strain from start to finish. Of course seeds will be available once it’s stabilized. Thank y’all for your interest. Have a great holiday weekend. And stay tuned

1 Like

Im the one that made the post. Im no fool i know advertising. You aint showin chit but hyping a soon to come flower. Yall dont sell seed. Only supply dispensaries with overpriced bunk in fancy jars

I said the flavor profile on gelato was nice. Not dank or potent I just mean a grower who cared about it could actually do something with it, or without it.
Dont matter.
Point is you are smartly advertising "new"strains that will never come out of yalls corral your cash crops. with no positive input at all for anyone here. I checked all your empty start a hype threads before i posted
N checked youve never had input on anyone elses too. Man advertise that chit elsewhere or interact some at least. I see smart advertising period. None of your threads follow up. You just post a new hype. N let the wheels start spinning.
Im good without any of yalls strains. So dont pat yourself on the back too much.

1 Like

At least when mars n them tell us about their new products they have a sponsor slot

Lol. Once the strain is stabilized, seeds WILL be available. “Over hyped strain”, interesting comment when speaking of one under development. You’re butt hurt. We get it. Move along.

1 Like

On your webpage for sale? Are you going to contribute to a seed run with them? Will you share them with us? Could you be more specific? I’ve been reading all your posts and there’s a familiar smell on them …

2 Likes

As you can see from the photos posted above, we have just completed seed collection of the strain. Now the Pheno hunt starts. Then back crossing. We are having a few beta test/Pheno hunters lined up, if anyone would like to be part of that, DM me. Not sure why y’all are on the defensive side. But I’m here to answer whatever questions y’all have. I’m
Not going anywhere.

1 Like

@MrGreenBlood
Yeah, I’d like to watch the progress of the pheno hunt and details regarding what traits you’re looking for. I enjoy watching ANY grower willing to share their work and experiments…
whatever the pretext…
I don’t understand the hostility on here either, but it’s really getting old and contrary to Overgrow…

1 Like

And let me be clear, NO SHIT IM
ADVERTISING. Lol. I’ve been growing for just under 20 years. I’ve designed some stuff for the medical industry in Illinois 6 years ago. Now I’m on my own. So, yeah, now that I’m able to make a name for myself and my company, I’m going to. I based my company on custom terp and cannabinoid profiles. This can then be marketed to the connoisseur market as well as the medical market. Research we have seen point to terp/cannabinoid combos can be used for ailment specific issues. But you know, I drive a Tesla and all right?? Lol, ask before you judge.

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate that. I’m really passionate about what I do. And am proud. Simply trying to share that with everyone. I mean, isn’t that why we are all here???

1 Like