Magic Boo Bars

Anyone here tried the mushroom chocolate bars and if so what are your thoughts? Received a gift and wondering how 1 square may go. Understanding that everyone is different.

A few years back i grew some B+ and my buddy and I each had just a couple of grams each and holy shit it was the most intense visual experience ive ever had. I have experience with mushies and lsd in my younger years. I dont want to go that far, just looking for a chill pleasant experience maybe get back in touch.

6 Likes

@Cannabinoid I had one very similar to this but they are 12 pieces to an 8th of mushrooms. Im a heavy doser and silly me just started with a whole bar that was a mistake I was sick for hours. Great trip until you moved at all then straight to motion sickness. My fiance likes to microdose and I’ve had my neighbor and a few friends try them. 1 break away piece should kick in with 30-45 min. In my experience I ate the whole bar and 30 minutes later everything got crazy. It’s a creeper too so don’t take too much. My fiance friends and neighbir were more than happy with 1 piece each for a mild but enjoyable trip

5 Likes

I agree! I tried a different brand but the bar I tried if I remember correctly was around 1/3 gram per square and I ate 2 maybe 3 squares? But I got really sick for an hour puked part of my soul out and went on a short but intense journey but was loving life after that LOL. I don’t know what it is but that mushroom bar made me more sick than eating just plain mushrooms and the other chocolates I’ve tried and made never got me sick like that but I would also mix in fresh ginger and orange zest for flavor and help with stomach issues.

2 Likes

I wonder if it’s synthetic psychedelics. 3 grams is a little shy of an eighth and unless you’re eating tidal wave or ape it should be a light trip.

Thank you both for your experiences. Damn, @HighTilliDie I couldnt even imagine a whole bar these days, in my 20s maybe, well probably. Definitely going to ease into it. Weather is supposed to be nice next weekend will be good to get out and enjoy :mushroom:

2 Likes

Through my experience dabbling with RCs the high was definitely mushrooms and I always get sick when I EAT mushrooms for a long time now when I do them I make tea and I haven’t gotten any sort of nausea or gi upset since I’ve switched over. There are a lot of variables but I’m pretty confident the one I tried at least was just mushrooms.

2 Likes

I can definitely agree with his statement. @Cannabinoid don’t do what I did it wasn’t fun! Sick all day and night. Tried microsdosing with it. Just ate 1 square and still felt sick. Stomach turning and what not. But off 1 piece I got a brief 30-40 minute trip and a day’s worth of upset stomach

1 Like

Did your fiancé or neighbors experience the upset stomach like you did?

1 Like

Nope it was just me. Everyone else had a grand time smh lol

1 Like

I had a different experience. I hadn’t done it and four squares didn’t do anything. I couldn’t get past the taste of the chocolate. I thru the rest away.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

This raises a good point.
These days there’s some extremely copycat analogs of just about any substance you could imagine. :grimacing:

That’s why I prefer to eat my mushrooms whole and grow my own weed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I feel the same way. We’ve had dispos here for several years, never been in one. Not to say i havnt sampled, I have in the past. The only shrooms Ive had in 20+ years were the ones I grew a few years back. I like to know what im getting, just feels better and im cheap, lol. With as infrequent as I do this, its hard to tell if im gonna have a giggly chill time or orbit the moon. Since it was a gift though I thought I’d check what others here experienced before hand.

2 Likes