Magic Spirit Seed Company Mexican Melon, Bodhi Black Triangle and Lucky Dog Chem Fuego

Alright, I got a super-late start to the day today, just got done watering the plants a little bit ago and was in a pic-taking mood, so… Flower day 61.

The Black Triangles and two of the Chem Fuegos will be getting chopped in two days, day 63. They seem done. I mean, I dunno what letting them flower until day 65 or day 70 would accomplish, anyway. Whatever it is they’re gonna do, they’ve done.

Black Triangle #1:

Here’s a little “nug-y” shot of the inside of her:

Closeups:

And the Black Triangle #2:

The Chem Fuegos are gawddamn stinky, I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned that before haha… But for real, that Black Triangle #2 is hanging right with them. Very fragrant. Still got that acrid, “freshly-ground coffee bean and cat piss” thing going on. Really good. I love coffee, but I haven’t drank it (or any caffeine) in fifteen years (don’t ask), so if she maintains that smell/flavor after drying and curing, I’ll be super-fucking-stoked.

Chem Fuego #1:

Chem Fuego #2:

And the Chem Fuego #4:

So, like I said, both of the Black Triangles and two of the Chem Fuegos will be getting chopped in two days. I can’t remember right now which of the Fuegos I’m not gonna chop haha. I’ll figure it out when I start pulling plants out of the tent. Also, one of them has kinda started to develop a more “typical OG/floral” kinda nose, coupled with that super-overwhelming “raw” smell that all of them possess. To be honest, I’d prefer it if they all retained the “raw” smell and didn’t develop any sort of “floral OG” smell. But no big deal if they do.

First-world problems… haha.

Anyway, here’s the Mexican Melon #1:

It’s so fuckng disappointing that she snapped. Her nugs are just chunking up and getting so fat… I would’ve loved to see what she woulda done as a whole plant.

Anyway, she’s started to develop an overwhelming cinnamon smell. I noticed it when I was watering a little bit ago, when I took her out of the tent. As I was lifting her, she just smelled like “good weed,” but as her branches started waving around, I got a whiff of something I recognized that kept getting stronger and stronger in my mouth and ended up full-on, unmistakably CINNAMON. Pretty awesome. It’s still lingering, too; all I can taste is cinnamon right now haha. I’ve never grown anything that smelled like cinnamon before. I’m not sure I really wanna SMOKE anything that tastes like that, at least not on a regular basis haha, but it’s still pretty kick-ass.

And the belle of the ball, Mexican Melon #2:

She’s actually starting to fill in pretty good; never gonna have that “chunky” look to her flowers, but I’m starting to think she might end up yielding pretty well and also finish in fewer than twelve weeks.

I dunno. If she doesn’t, who cares? I might actually even let her go a little longer than “peak ripeness” or whatever. I haven’t decided yet. And even if I had made a decision, I’d probably change my mind tomorrow haha…

25 Likes