Magical Butter Machine

Hello OG family…I’m wondering if any of you folks have one or used one? I’m thinking about buying one and would appreciate any feedback good or bad…Thanks in advance.

9 Likes

My buddy bought one last year. The thing works great imo. We made alcohol and vegetable tincture, canna butter, and the magical butter machine oil, that is basically they’re version of rso. I’d say if you got the cash, go for it. It’s pretty much a set it and forget it kind of machine.

7 Likes

Had mine several years, works exactly as advertised. No easier method in my opinion, can run it in your kitchen with company over, no one will know, lol.

6 Likes

I am currently waiting on one right now, It looks legit from what I have seen. If you search it on youtube, there is a lot of how to videos … fruit flavor infused drinks was just one of the ones I seen, but yeah lots of cool stuff to check out. Cant wait for It to arrive.

3 Likes

Yea, we use one.
It’s a pretty handy machine, as stated, set and forget.
Can be a little noisy, and it does have some aroma, but what isn’t/doesn’t?
A good way to get rid of trim that would otherwise go into a compost/bin/whatever.

4 Likes

I’ve used mine a fair amount, but just as a heads up it has a blender in it, as you’ve probably seen - which results in a lot of chlorophyll ending up in the finished product.

This of course leads to way more “green” taste.

At this point if I’m working with flower I’d prefer making a cold-wash ethanol based green dragon and using that as a base for edibles.

I generally only work with kief/rosin now since we have to smash down so much flower, which makes for an amazing edible base from green dragon.

7 Likes

Did you end up buying one? And if yes what is your opinion on it? I’ve been watching a ton of YouTube videos on these machine’s and i am convinced i want/need one of these.

3 Likes

I like mine. Its a real sit it and forget it essential for making edibles. Plus you can use it to infuse multiple types of infusions from oils for food to oils for creams.

5 Likes

I know a few Guys who Love it

5 Likes

I bought one bout 2.5 years ago. made some canna-oil, it was so-so, in my opinion alone mind you. Then I thought maybe try the tinctures, so purchased the everclear (how ever it is spelled), did as the instructions said, to make dragon tears they called it… I could taste the alcohol, that was it (good friend said same thing about the tincture). It could not have been the amount of stash in the tincture, I put over an ounce of Penny-Wise in the mix. After the BS with the tincture, I have lost faith in the machine for a while… afraid I may have to study on what when wrong… or take one HELL, of an ABSTINENCE break!

regards,

mike

2 Likes

I use mine to make cbd oil for my parents and inlaws. @STIGGY is right, true RonCo, lol.

2 Likes

is it sit, or set, that one always loops me… for some reason, or another, don’t know why these things happen. meant to note this much earlier, just slipped away from me… for some, reason… or another…

best regards,

mike

(this was just a ponder, mind you)

thought about giving some of the canna-oil to my old lab, she has some bad arthritis in her legs, just because it did not work for me, did not mean that it wouldn’t work for her. Then I could not find any recommendations, so I just had to give it to her a very little at a time on her food. Did all right for a while, to a certain point.

mike

I know they give cbd to animals. I havent tried it. I’ve seen some threads on german shepherd forums. I wouldnt feel right giving my dog full test oil. I’m not trying to be sanctimonious, I’d just never get it out of my head.

2 Likes

Most Vets are now in agreement that CBD can help pets, but as far as THC I believe it is still a no as far as any size dosage, don;t want doggie flipping out not being able to understand it is just high and will pass with time if dosage is not correct.
They say not enough studies done on THC and pets as of yet so I would only use CBD (or hemp) weed. You can give pets the same CBD as people just have to adjust the dosage for their weight.

Vets in legal states are using CBD treatment for seizures and getting good results.
If you live in a non legal state bring it up to your vet, (they are not allowed to by law recommend it) but they can talk about it with you if you mention it 1st , most times.
My Vet is pretty cool and always likes to hear about it.

5 Likes

I bought one of the first magic butter machines. I’ve had it for at least 5-6 years now. Still runs, and I still like how I can set it and forget it. Over the years I tried different temps and lengths of time. I’ve currently been using 190 degrees for 8 hours for my full spectrum CBD extracts. There might be better options out there, but it sure is easy.

3 Likes

…& possibly the dog too! :sweat_smile: :smoking:

Mine responded well to a pea sized bit of the weed butter leftover/“depleted” material. But she got into it & had a Tbsp+ & it ODed her…the shakes, hiding, even felt a bit cold to me, so I don’t doubt THC can 'wack non-humans in extreme doses.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I bought one for my mom years ago and she loves it! I would recommend it too anyone looking for the easiest method ever for making butter and infused goods.

She decarbs in the oven and I believe runs the two hour program. Now she can make all kinds of potions and lotions easier than ever, my friend has one also and said he infuses milk and honey for tea and coffee.

4 Likes

My mind is definitely made up I’m getting one! I’ve been saying i want to get the most from each plant i grow and this will make that easier.

3 Likes

Check out this site has code for 30% discount

4 Likes