Making autos Fem seeds in a 2x2 Tent?

Hi guys,I have been spending a lot of Money for fem autos seeds and was thinking of trying colloidal spray to pollinate 2 autos of the same strain.
Is It doable in a 2x2 tent?
What should I look for?
What Is the timing?
And most important thing,are the seeds viable after collecting?

Edit-Could I reverse only 2 branches and let Just One plant do seeds?

6 Likes

It’s definitely possible bro. Rule of thumb is 6 weeks from pollination to harvest viable seeds. I’m sure I’ve seen folks reverse a branch or 2 only.

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch.I would use a 40 ppm CS spray from Amazon and use It in a seed I want to plant later on during ending of Summer.
Have you got any insight on timing or spraying techniques?
@Colanoscopy
So basically Is possible to selfpollinate and obtain female and not hermsies

2 Likes

No probs mate. You’ll be just as well buying a couple small pieces of 999 silver. And make your own generator. Will probably cost as much to build a generator. As it would to buy from Amazon.
Once you’ve got flowers starting to form. You would spray daily at lights out until you see your pistils brown off. Make sure you pollinate away from any females you don’t want producing seeds. You should end up with feminised seeds not Hermies :100:

4 Likes

Thank you friend!I Just want to run 1 plant and have some seeds of that strain I love.
I saw the process and I have a very messy room, can’t mess anymore with stuff,I have to buy the colloidal silver.
I might spray only 2 lower branches then and let It pollinate by the fans in the tent.
Lastly,Will Pollen floats and stay viable after 10 weeks in my house?I don’t think so…
@Colanoscopy

2 Likes

I don’t think it would stay viable and to be honest. With you only running 2x2ft anyway I imagine you will have down time/veg time before you have blooming plants again? Just spray down the tent once your run is done. And you’ll be all good :muscle: have a look for a 50ppm CS spray over a 40ppm if you can and don’t fancy generating your own.

2 Likes

This question was answered here 4 days a go. I hope the advise here helps.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes