Making biscuits pt.3

Moving along with my grows! Here are my previous grows
#1 - Blue Gelato x Jack Herer & his bag seed friend
#2 - LPC#75. LPC grow-along with better growers than me!

Concurrent project - BOG Lifesaver x Mephesto Double Grape breeding for autoflower.

Next up is Sour Diesel. I’m exited for this grow as I have a lot of things figured out and hopefully can enjoy growing and not fuss about stuff so much. They are 2 weeks old today!

20 Likes

I looked :eyes: at those other grows you had a link for, nice. Hope this one :point_up: turns out as well for you! Watching now. :facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Big girls getting some LST. I don’t know what I’m doing with training, advice is appreciated.

Battling some damn WORMS in my rez. Dain flies or these asshole brown hopping bitches’ larvae. I’m killing them when I see them. I’ve been hunting for southern AG fungicide and coming up empty handed and I’m out of h202. Im struggling with indoor in summer. Im considering moving outside for summer next year. I have some work to do to get ready for that, but I think it may be worth it for me. Maybe aquaponics? I could get some shrimp :shrimp:.

Anyway y’all don’t want to hear me, you just want to dance.

Sorry for the stripes, I have a couple lights that do these bars on phones. They get a lot of morning sun too, so they don’t get the good light until flower.

8 Likes

Also! Put an F5 cookies seed in water yesterday not too far behind ya @GEMI-CONNECT616 and thanks for the seeds @3rdgengrower!

4 Likes

If both of these plants are male I’m going to scream.

6 Likes

Trying to pop a Cookies F5 and striking out. It’s hot and humid here. Like last week it was rain all week and today is 90 :unamused:
Put a Jillybean x white widow in water, just to see what happens.

5 Likes

I’m playing that game now and I don’t care for it :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Still giving the side eye to these 2 sour diesels. One of them is a boy for sure.

But Jilly Bean x white widow (might be another cross in there) is popped up and ready to go. This was a fem seed, since I’ve trashed like five boys recently and looks like 2 more? I need a break
I think I am going to fuck around with cloning this Jilly Bean too. Im really hoping for orange terps.

5 Likes

Humidity got my LPC. I saw bud rot in the main cola today and heres all that’s left :frowning:

She’s been beheaded

But the baby Jilly Bean has been up potted to her big girl net cup.

After I clean and reset the tent the seed project is going in for their flip. I’m still not sure if the sour diesel autos are boys or girls. They are getting a stretch on!

7 Likes

I’m going to wet trim quite a bit because of the humidity and the density of these massive nugs. I’m very pleased, especially since it’s been a long grow compared to autos, and fraught with bumps.
Bought a dehumidifier for the tent that should be here tomorrow.

10 Likes

Frosty!

How’s the nose?

I wish I was better at descriptions, because ther were smells. Lemon first, pine like lemon pledge. Then as I’m trimming I was thinking garlic at first, but then later decided it was a ginger garlic, like take out.

6 Likes

Seed project is in the tent. It’s an experiment, for sure. I’m not seeing any males yet, just these couple of towering ladies. This experiment is so wild, but you’ve got to see it through.

Also, trimmed a couple lowers and I’m going to see if they will root. Just because. :joy:

8 Likes

I will probably do water this weekend, but here a pic of the Jilly Bean x white widow with the tomato and clones. One snip isn’t looking great. It’s low stakes, but I’d still like to see it root
PXL_20230714_144247331

5 Likes

I’ve wanted to try Jillybean for awhile. Have you grown her before?

I have not, but I am very excited too. I’m going to try manifold training with her. I get tremendous size in DWC and I feel I’m waisting it (an a little of my space and time) with these wild bushes that outgrow my space, pushing out any other plants too. I think I’m understanding how weed grows a little now and can start planning for training instead of tying random branches up or down!

3 Likes

Raise the lights and changes this one’s rez today for no good reason. Look again tonight and I’m met with balls :frowning:

3 Likes

Dang that’s a bummer on the male just now finding your thread got it marked now so I don’t loose ya :laughing: if ya want to try so.e other autoflowers just let me know more than willing to send more and I’m sure I didn’t send everything I got so even if ya want something different hit me up those LPC look very taste

Buds of LPC #75 X 3 (I think it said 3) going into jars! The humidity nearly killed me on this grow, but I smoked a bit yesterday and didn’t die. :ok_hand:

The Jilly Bean looking beautiful.

Clones cloning.

One of these clones is having a real time. The others are just chilling. Waiting on roots to show. But the one keeps being dramatic but not dying :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Did the clones root for ya

1 Like