Malana seed run sign up (closed)

You got it :+1: will do for sure

4 Likes

Awesome brother! Excited to run these! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Upstate…

You’re like the energizer bunny my friend…
You keep crankin’ out these landraces!

You’re another one of those generous treasures to this site.

Cheers

9 Likes

I will be happy to grab a sample of beans and try them out. Thanks, man! Very OG of you.

3 Likes

I keep forgetting I’m trust level 2. It’s starting to get ridiculous. I’m on this site everyday between 2 and 4 hours. Been a member 15 months. I stick to the threads I enjoy the most. I’m trying to figure out what I need to do to get to trust level three.

11 Likes

You have to read a lot of threads you might not be interested in. A moderator could tell you in detail what is missing.

7 Likes

I am sure one of the @moderators can give you a report showing what you need.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing @Upstate. I’ve wanted to add this Malana to the landrace collection for a while now.

4 Likes

That’s what’s holding you up. You need to read more posts in different categories. That’s the one thing about the TL3 requirements I disagree with.

People are busy, and if you have time to be on the site every day starting threads, and posting comments, you shouldn’t have to carve out extra time to read topics that don’t apply to you, or that you’re not interested in. I understand why it’s in place, but I don’t agree with it.

You can ask a mod to run you a 100 day stats report that shows how your current statistics line up with the TL3 reqs. I’d be willing to bet money yours will be short on posts read.
:guitar:

7 Likes

That’s what it is. I have to go through thousands of posts. I wish you could get credit in other areas. Like passing out almost 3,000 seeds for instance. Or maybe even hours you are logged into overgrow instead of how many comments you are reading. Hell, I’m answering messages for over an hour a day every single day . I can read fast and take nothing in, or I can read slow, participate, and comment in the thread. I can’t do both. I will be a bit scarce on some of the threads I enjoy for a while. I need to get myself moved up to TL3. I run out of likes nearly every day, and it would be nice to be able to set up a Wiki. If I can ever learn to do so LOL

11 Likes

I’m going to read more, and post more too to also try to push myself to the next level.

3 Likes

I think people put too much stock in TL. Other than setting up a wiki, which will only happen on rare occasion, there is no real advantage to moving up. There is a big difference between your site trust level and your actual trust level. Once people get to know you and trust you they will not lose that trust in you because you didn’t read enough articles in the last quarter.

8 Likes

I need more likes in a day. Always running out. But Its the principle mainly.

11 Likes

Did you say they were up to 15 FEET TALL ?! What size holes did you dig out ?! :laughing:

6 Likes

I do find it odd that you run out of likes. That is one think I find a bit annoying.

4 Likes

Did I see a couple slots available to members?

If so, I’d love to take a swing at this strain, and then see if I can get a real temple ball of full melt!

4 Likes

Some day they will do great with my weather too. Got to make the best of climate change. :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you very much for sharing these!

5 Likes

You’re lucky :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: don’t like weed … frech|nullxnull

3 Likes

Up to 15 feet, yep. Small holes. 9 plants in a 3 foot circle, 20 plants in a 5 by 8 area. No more than a foot deep. These would get big if given room. I wasn’t sure they would even produce seeds so I didn’t put a ton of time into the preparation of the holes. I’ll work on that this season

5 Likes

There may be a few slots left. 70 slots total, can make it 80 if necessary.

3 Likes