Male to female ratio data base

The intention here is to create a data base that we can all contribute to that will track the male to female ratios of seeds as we all grow them out.
This information can be very usefull for several different reasons so I think it’s worth the effort.

If you are germinating your seeds in a manner that could effect this ratio please do not contribute to this data base as I want it to reflect germination of strains under normal healthy conditions. Normal healthy conditions would be considered a proper range of tempature for germination , adequate amount of light for seed germination, seeds that are less then 2 years old unless stored properly in a fridge. If you need more info on germination methods please refer to the many threads on this site.

Let’s try to keep things in alphabetical order , if your not great at editing but want to contribute info feel free to message me directly and I’ll make the edits.

Also if you could avoid commenting on the subject and stick to data entry I think it would avoid confusion from the inevitable people who don’t read the first post.
If anybody has questions or suggestions feel free to message me or to start a separate thread for conversation related to the topic.

Please include strain name and source of the beans. If your strain is already in the list please edit the existing numbers to reflect your addition rather then add multiple listing for the same strain. If it’s the same strain but from a different source please make a separate listing directly below it’s counter part. Thank you all and hope this goes well.
I’ll start this off on the next post.

10 Likes

Strain - Source - Ratio

Lavender- Soma’s sacred seed- M=2 F=7

NHS - Mr Nice M=6 F=10

Skunk 1- sensi seeds -. M=6 F=4

Sunshine daydream-. Bodhi. M=21. F=10

5 Likes

Sunshine Daydream f1’s
bodhi seeds from GLG

36 went into germ
31 germed

10 females
21 males

1 Like

That is a let down, I added the numbers to the second post , if you could delete the comment I’m trying to keep this as a data set and not a thread that turns to conversation. Thank you much ,:+1:

1 Like