Albannach - Satori Grow

Well then you get to re “try” it out and you don’t even have to pay for it lol awesome info! Loved the little story of trial and errors I’m surprised the plant didn’t melt hahaha

1 Like

Aye it worked out well in the end and it meant i could afford to build my missis a decent SolStrip rig and my pal got a very decent led rig at cost and also the kind of support you cant buy :thumbsup:

That plant taught me a several hard but valuable lessons. Not least - just cos you can do a thing it don’t mean that you should :laughing:

2 Likes

Thats the kind that matters most! Sounds like your definitely a good guy!

2 Likes

I do try to help when i can. People have helped me in the past and still do, i like to pay it back whenever possible :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Same here brother. Thats the heart and soul of what pot is all about. . . Imo

3 Likes
3 Likes

lol cheers Cola. I’m feeling old and tired today, Sean would probably say i’m a shite for shore eyes :joy:

3 Likes

Getting there slowly, just as well i only get 3 females, these satori get big!

Thing is her autos were started at the same time and when i look at them i wonder why i’m still doing regs.

12 Likes

did you order satori direct from mandala? just trying to grab a few but not seeing any prices or order buttons, have I missed the window?

1 Like

I have bought direct from mandala but i’m pretty sure i got that pack from herbies http://www.herbiesheadshop.com/mandala-satori-seeds-218

2 Likes

@hoodini just read your edit. In no way am I offended. I don’t wanna be a rich man. That wasnt the intention. Just to make led more readily available to the UK growers. And I am the manc man brother :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Well I think that day will come soon enough brother. And as for the riches that will follow… . Hopefully it will be when you need it the most👍

2 Likes

I’m rich already mate just not financially. My life is pretty much whole man. Took a while to get here though

6 Likes

The Satori trees continue to grow and are even considering flowering now. I’m probably going to have to ditch the smaller bush at the front before the other 2 force it right out of the tent. I have known stubborn plants before but these things…Anyway i have revised the finishing date a little now. At this rate i might put the smaller of them in the living room and hang some lights on it at Christmas. Might be finished this grow by late summer (2019)

10 Likes

Those rigs of yours are doing the business eh bro

Edit can we come for Christmas nuggage. I reckon you’ll have popcorn for baubles at least :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeh bro they do work well eh. It’s a shame i’m not enjoying this Satori grow but i’ll keep at it and hopefully they smoke better than that mandala far out plant i grew last time. I’ll be running some of the fem seeds folk on here have sent me next time around and then i’ll try my hand at some autos over the winter. Heat should be less of an issue by then lol.
I’ll be taking a long break from growing regs after this that’s for sure :laughing:

2 Likes

Hopefully I can achieve cut and auto after this run. Beans are many faffing for regs especially with super limited space. I’m excited to see what comes of the la diva x lowryder as sickly as she’s looking for the moment.

2 Likes

Yeh i’m watching that one bro, Gaz sent us some of those beans among others. Plants can turn out great even when they had a really bad start :thumbsup:

1 Like

I just passed the smallest satori bush on to a friend who thinks he has space for it, we’ll see :grin:
It had to be covered up (took 2 black bin bags) lugged out to the car and taken for a drive. It’ll be under a 600w grolux from now on, hope it likes it’s new home.
Two satori left now and my tent is still crammed full so some more pruning will happen, probably tomorrow.

2 Likes

The 2 remaining Satori bushes are starting to produce resin now. I’m hoping the stretch phase is almost over. I doubt you’ll be seeing this strain in anyone’s micro grow :laughing:

Herself is doing well with the OG Kush CBD auto by the look of it.

11 Likes