Mandala Seeds review

I have also used Attitude many times over the past several years. Never any problem.

However, I am currently looking for a reliable and trustworthy US seed bank which carries Mandala Seeds.
I have heard very good things about James Bean, but no Mandala.
I checked a few others…nope.

If I have to, I will just go back to Attitude, but I would really like to try a US based bank.

5 Likes

I have been unable to find any US based seedbank which carries Mandala Seeds…
let alone a reputable one.
I will now grudgingly order from the 'tude.

4 Likes

I have never smoke Mandala or Satori also by Mandala seemed like a unique choice not everyone has to bring to a garden I got wondering about the pre new age strains the basic blocks,after quickly learning about Land-race strains I saw a couple interesting reviews on Mandala liked what I saw but can not find them in Canada.

2 Likes

check out aficiandos seed bank their in colorado they come recomened by a friend of mine excuse my spelling peace

2 Likes

Wow, this is from over 2 1/2 years ago.
Since then I have continued buying from Attitude.

I am currently looking for the 2020 edition of Mandala’s Beyond The Brain which is
Columbian Sativa/Haze x Satori P1 (parent line)
They also have 2 new strains which I do not see on Attitude.

@regulator I checked on Aficionados site, but did not see any Mandala seeds

7 Likes

« Alchimia grow shop » carry Mandala seeds

They are in Spain and send to US

I work with them because they replace the seeds if they don’t germinate

All the best

3 Likes

I hear their hash berry is quite good

2 Likes

Yes you are right. Satori and mandala 1 are well-known too

2 Likes

Hashberry is lip smackin’ good.
I have found that most of Mandala’s strains do better outdoors. FWIW.

3 Likes

Well, FWIW, Mandala’s Seed Shop is now open.
20% discount at checkout with OPEN420, and all of their seeds are under $60 per pack
without discount.
Two new creations that I have yet to try are Flashberry and Fast N’ Glorious.

My favorite breeder for the past 15 years or so.
No poly-poly hybrids offered.

13 Likes

@Calyxander Thanks you My Friend one can never have enough

quality seeds

be safe and be free

Dequilo

5 Likes

Mandala breed some stunningly vigorous plants, a breath of fresh air when you used to the usual overworked strains. Still miss that Satori, i’d love to run it again but it gets too big for my wee setup. Except the ball pheno lol. Hoping i can get someone i know to grow some out so i can get a cutting :grin:

7 Likes

Hashberry topnotch

7 Likes

What climate are you referring too? I day dream about Mandala and just based on there site and reviews, never even tried it, would love to fem there whole line and make silly like all straw berry Mandala crosses or something lol I like the having something old but new in regards to there seeds, I never see them around. Instead of going to the most popular weeds I have also thought of trying something unheard of from Kwik Seeds. I saw some strange plants when ordering friesland and funny they even have several strains of random ditch weed for what ever reason.

3 Likes

Hi @sedin ,
I am growing at 25.0 latitude in South Florida. I have tried most of Mandala’s varieties,
and the only one that I found a little disappointing was their Point of No Return, which has since been discontinued. Subpar potency, but it still tasted great.

4 Likes

I feared you were southern, I am in Quebec Canada. Consider Making Fem versions from them, I would be your first buyer. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Landrace varieties of marijuana are very interesting. If you are looking to have plants that are top-of-the-line, you are better off going with a hybrid, or a well Worked Landrace line. But it’s pretty cool buying seeds from a place you barely know anything about, and seeing what their local culture has come up with for a weed strain. And you never know, you might strike gold and end up with something no one else has. Landrace plants make excellent breeding stock too once you have turned them into an inbred line.
Even the Ruderal( feral) Plant’s offered at quick seeds can be valuable in a breeding program. Many have autoflowering traits, disease resistance, pest resistance, and resistance to one or more elements such as cold or dry. On top of that, many of them flower early in the season, and reach a sizable stature in a short amount of time. Many useful traits for a northern breeder.

12 Likes

Yes, I agree with all that. I am not overly impressed with my current Landrace. crystal-less bud is forming. Year-round summer would be cool. I can tell from the go, fat seed, and fast, fast-growing veg also knowing the plant outdoors would need to Jan, these want to be towering giants. Not I month veg indoors. If the bit of pollen I had is viable it will be crossed with a white widow x bruce banner cross. The Fries on the other hand smells mean, scary, like your in for trouble strong.

3 Likes

Resin comes on late in some landrace varieties. Don’t be too quick to cut it down. Some only form resin in the last quarter of their flowering cycle. Wait until you see 25% Amber resin glands to be sure of ripeness. What are you growing right now?

3 Likes

Kumaoni
Good to know. I kinda killed a bunch of plants. That one is alive but not really I mean it’s gone from a 1000w to a window. I had a short gap in my license had a paranoid moment and also adding I excepted it was going to get too hot in the room they are in, we had one warm day and I could see trouble coming. So I went a head and killed 8-10 put the 1 Kumaoni by a window, 1 Friese line I wanted to try indoors before I do it out, just to see if it finishes quick. I didn’t run it even long in budding and there is NO doubt. and the rest were white banner, I stuck the nicest under a fluorescent and window and harvested a forced herm sack, not sure if anything is in it, never very sure harvesting those is it going to be empty, don’t know. These Kumaoni grow like a bamboo tuff indoor customer.

2 Likes