Mandala seeds Safari Mix

Who knows what to expect, but the babies look promising!!

Will upload other two later…

6 Likes

I have never tried their safari mix, I’m curious what you may find.
Mandala is probably my favorite breeder, and I have grown lots of their strains.
All of the plants grow with nice vigor and are very easy to bring to maturity.
They all have provided me with tasty flowers, with the only weak sister being the discontinued Point of No Return.

My preferred strains are Satori, Far Out, Hashberry, 8 Miles High.

Best of luck with your grow.

6 Likes

I’ve grown Satori and it’s really nice! I also have some of the Safari mix, so I’m real curious how those turn out! :v:

3 Likes

2 Likes

They seem to be coming along! So far have survived rabbit, deer and insects!

4 Likes

Looking good. Mandala has been on my “to grow” list for a long time.

2 Likes

Same here!!! In particular which strains catch your attention??
I’m interested in the purple paro valley, satori, 8 miles high and chill-om

2 Likes

I always wanted to grow mandala #1. The shop is closed until september. Good luck on your grow @TokerJayG

4 Likes

Satori & Hashberry for me, but the newer ones look good too.

3 Likes

Love Mandala and hate them too lol many of their strains get huge which rules them out for indoors. I have grown a few including satori which is every bit as good as they say. Never normally see vigor like that in our way over worked commercial strains. Good luck dude!

4 Likes

Ohhh :hushed:
I like your words regarding satori. What can you share regarding its growth??
I have yet to go check on the plants and I’m nervous because we got some crazy rain last night. About to go check on em now.

2 Likes

Satori grows like crazy with enough light and moderate (very) nutrients. If i remember correctly there are 4 different variations/phenos. The bat one is my favorite, quite heavy indica leaning and just about controllable indoors lol all phenos can produce massive shade leaves as well as huge buds dripping in very potent resin which some say gives them the horn lol maybe if you don’t over do it. The spear pheno is like a sativa on steroids btw so they are very different. It’s well worth going through Mandalas grow guides because their strains are closer to land race varieties in requirements and vigor. I hope you can get some to finish cos your safari mix should produce some (potentially) cracking plants. Watch out for bud rot though, a trim from time to time can help get air through them. Good luck bro!

4 Likes

The plant pictured here is a female !!!
The smell of this plant is represented with a spicy minty smell up front and background notes of black pepper.
Also just topped her as well!!

4 Likes

Here now is this beautiful plant. Topped once and now just growing away. Flowering has set in and the latest stem rub reveals what I deduce as peppered sunflower seeds. Roasted.
Might be a good fishing strain :man_shrugging::rofl::call_me_hand:t4::fishing_pole_and_fish:

1 Like