Mangobiche Colombian landrace

Hello OG!

A friend of mine in Colombia has been working with this highland sativa called Mango biche for about 20 years now. He has a mason jar full of seeds and he’d like to distribute some. Does anybody want to grow a 16-24 week sativa with a lemony smell and trippy effect? Any comments or questions welcome.

54 Likes

Probably a good many would be interested in it. I would be. I’m still working on my space to do sativa but it’s getting there. It seems like it would be a good breeding partner. Hope it works out! peace

4 Likes

Bodhi has some mango biche crosses! It would be barely possibly and impractical for me to try and grow any. Especially to grow them to their potential and get a good yield. Awesome offer though! Cheers

7 Likes

I’d love too… couldnt do it anytime soon though. I love a deadly sativa

4 Likes

40 Likes

49 Likes

Those are monsters!!

6 Likes

Is that South America? thanks for sharing. Cool pics. It’s beautiful.

5 Likes

I would be happy too
CS

5 Likes

Ive smoked mango biche × Colombian gold. Lemon lime wonderfulness. Id love an opportunity.

7 Likes

I’d give it a try indoor.

13 Likes

Me too please and thank you

4 Likes

Sounds great but it would be better if I lived 750-1000miles further south than I live currently.

6 Likes

I’d love some of these genetics in my stash
Still living in the hope of seeing legalisation, would settle for decriminalisation; But mate, cant I imagine these 5 metres high in the front yard!

6 Likes

I would love some myself, those are beautiful pictures and plants. I’m very envious of the climate and scenery. I love landraces and south american genetics have always stood out as something special. I’ve also heard it called lemon verde or something along those lines. Best of luck seems a few different old timers have found there way down south. I’m fantasizing about growing veggies year round. Hows the soil there ?
Also welcome back… another og back on og

11 Likes

Im always up for some. Can send you some seeds back too.
Thanks

4 Likes

I would attempt to tame this dragon over the summer

3 Likes

Apparently there’s at least 11 different types of soil, ranging from black tierra prete to to this yellow clay that has a pH of about 4.5.

One of the photos (the first one from the second post) is actually the Mangobichi from Cannabiogen, it looks similar to me but Luis says it’s different.

I think Limón Verde is a different strain, it and Punto Rojo are kind of the ‘Big 3’ of Colombian landraces. There’s different opinions about whether Colombian Gold is an heirloom or a trade name used by exporters but not old-school farmers.

I’m trying to work something out with Gypsy re:distribution but I guess his team has been on holiday. I’d be happy to talk to any other retailers, been away for a bit so not sure who the good ones are.

Thanks for the interest, and the warm welcome!

17 Likes

If this isn’t the weed forum equivalent to a rockstar on stage, shouting “ARE YOU READY!?”

Yes, I am interested. Lol

13 Likes

Man, I’d love to have some of those. Sativa’s the only way to fly. :slight_smile:
:vulcan:

G

6 Likes