Manitoba is tough

Damn we are in a crazy environment here in the 204 , I can’t even give away GMO (grand master flex cut),or several other expensive in my area cuts , you know I gotta be living in the land of fire :fire:.

14 Likes

And ICE…lots of ice, can’t forget the ice brrr LOL

3 Likes

It was the timing for me my man, I’m full to the brim. Can’t believe nobody else wants them

3 Likes

Winterpeg needs em fire cuts to keep y’all warm. :+1:

3 Likes

You weren’t first inline :grin:

1 Like

I’ll be firing them into the garbage as I have no room

2 Likes

I’m sure they would freeze to death in the post right now?? I would drive but… what a shame, would it be easier in your area to get rid of clones in the spring or are peeps just generally fucked? Like no veteran indoor growers around the 'Peg? WTF

4 Likes

I am sure they can be shipped yet as they don’t sit in an extremely cold place long.
It seems everyone i know is packed , I have been refusing gifts myself , I might do something in spring if tested elite clones has any interest to the folks here, I know the Kush mints rabid hippy cut sells for 450 out here so maybe I should charge up the ass to get creditably

1 Like

Yeah some hype, a flashy insta account and bam you’re a seed tycoon…right? You’d have to be selling bunk and be a liar to make that picture complete right? Fucking trending marketplace mumbo jumbo… SRY man I hear ya, no appreciation for the foundation these days.

1 Like

It would be more lucrative than giving seeds and cuts away for sure

1 Like

If you’re up for shipping I’ll toss my hand up. anything that comes from @lunchpale is :fire:

3 Likes

Thanks dude

1 Like

I’d consider giving a lonely cut a home but i’m in T.dot and never tried shipping clones ever. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

They are easy but not right before Xmas as they cant guarantee times atm

2 Likes

What is your process? Apologies if this is too much a deviation.

Put in clone shipper or hard plastic take out container ,tape shut , put that in box with news paper balls around and send ,$30-$60

1 Like

I also suggest sending on Thursday or Friday as the mail moves in the weekend but doesn’t get delivered, so if you send Monday it could get stuck at post office over weekend

2 Likes

Have a look at this:

box (35cm x 26 cm x 5cm), postage included & 3 day delivery = $18.50CAD.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Have you tried shipping in that ?
I just checked with local post mistress ,my lady, there is no guaranteed shipping at this time

2 Likes

Yes but not clones.
I shipped in it this summer. Three day delivery from SW Ontario to Quebec.

As a clone shipper, I see no problems spring, summer and fall.
I think in winter it might be a crap shoot. Post office to post office would probably be OK.

Cheers
G

1 Like