Mapito " SIMPLY THE BEST " 😍

You will be the first I recon : ) but I don’t see why not : )

3 Likes

Same size/product as the linked product.

3 Likes

That’s a great size GT : )

3 Likes

No way. I have enough challenges. Lol

5 Likes

You got spare back seat of car knocking about , strip it for the foam , or a scrapyard near you ?

4 Likes

If I had the room ( head hieght ) I would deffo try it for the craic , I think It would be amazing dailed in , and @cdnbuddy has all the numbers ready to rock : )
So not much to do : )

STB : )

5 Likes

I’m a long ways out till the next seed drop. Candyland is 2 months out and Cali 3 till I can taste it

4 Likes

Few pics of the girls , happy on autumn feed , and a crazy ms universe

34 Likes

@cdnBuddy I can’t wait to see your grow in full swing : )

3 Likes

6 days difference from both sets of photos , 2 floods of Autumn feed , they know they are coming to the end , no confusion : ) the ms universe is fighting it lol but she’ll get it early weather she likes it or not haha , just a juggling act now between the two for when to chop , probably a week or two at most I’ll let them go : )

6 Likes

Some random shots , with a popcorn at the end lol

23 Likes

Was lookin thru my trog weed colouring in book , I recently dug out of storage … came across this : )

I must get his cooked book

17 Likes

Wrote this on another topic , thought I would share here too : )

Preparing mums for taken cuts

Mums should be being fed 1/1/1 in total ( a nice balanced feed ) , so as not to load up leafs with too much n
5 days to One week befor taking cuts , we feed bloom feed a total npk ratio of 1/2/2
This will help load up the plant with p and k
P for rooting and k for plant health
So when the cuts are taken they themselves too are loaded in p and k and not overloaded with n

If the mum is full of n , cuts will be too and happy to just sit there and not fire roots as they have plenty n in leafs to feed off , weeks will pass and cuts will slowly be depleted of p and k by then and clones will be in very bad shape and will take even more time to recover if they manage to even fire roots at all

N is easily stored in plant , p and k not as much , so prep of mums makes a big difference , in speed of clones rooting and their general Health there after

hope this helps : )

23 Likes

These are words to live by when talking clones I’ve adapted this method and it works ( thanks you brother ifish )

8 Likes

Just passing on the information taught to me by the teachers / GODS of HD , past and present , fun times , respect to them all : )

STB

6 Likes

STB!

Had my best clone run doing that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

26 Likes

Some tacoing close to the bulbs , plants can’t process the amount of light they were able to in the summer , but I can’t raise or dim lights for Autumn , no big deal at this stage : )
You can see the crazy ms universe got the message to finish , she is slightly fighting it , pushing / concentrating all her hormones in that one bud in a last ditch attempt , lol ( light fixture pic )

9 Likes

Where is the force?

STB!

4 Likes

She didn’t stretch at all , much to my surprise and got over grown by the rest , must have got a poor pheno , tiny buds , next set of pics I’ll try and get a pic but not really worth showing , hoping the hit blows me away , then I’ll concider getting more maybe , got to see how GT’s looks first tho
All part of the seed popin game : )

6 Likes