March '23 OG Server Fundraiser

Definitely lol
There isn’t a long list of Turkish Hash Plant crosses, a search on Quora said no one is crossing Turkish Hash Plant into anything.

The lost misfits toys so to speak. So I set out to get the small witches hat plants in this picture

Most I searched for were not true to the Turkish Hash plants like the wild ones.

The seeds I got were more true to the ones in the picture.

With the leaves removed

This was a nice Turk too. :100::dove:

20 Likes

I will double the amount of seeds to the winning bids. 50 Turkish Hash Plant Landrace x Ancestral Skunk Heirloom.
The possibility from this new creation could lead to the next big strain, why I’m working on building Turkish Hash Plant genetics :dove:

21 Likes

#2 $50 @Smoklahoma
#16 $20 @Weednerd.Anthony
#19 $20 @420noob

3 Likes

Lot #8 @Coda $25
Lot #34 @Piter $20

2 Likes

Lot 35, 20$ @Faithisyours

HG!

3 Likes

:wink:

11 Likes

Lot #8 - Golden Tiger S1 fem
Bid: $30
@Coda

4 Likes

#34 $20 @Piter :pray:

2 Likes

Bidding table updated!

Sorry, @Faithisyours, there was a $20 two few posts back.

3 Likes

#27 $15 @Habitt :dizzy: :pray:

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know :pray:

2 Likes

Lot #18 $15.00 @DrGonzo13

3 Likes

Lot #5

5 Likes

Lot #3 $40 @Cannaology
Lot #23 $15 @A-Loc

6 Likes

@BU2B - #38 for $40

5 Likes

LOT #14 $20 @hawkman
LOT #10 $30 @Franklin
…thanks for your support for the fundraiser/auction @GregOG and it was already an amazing sounding cross and the pictures are :star_struck::drooling_face: and now #50 a pack is VERY generous thank you for all involved with this auctions donations! Good luck to everyone! Happy Bidding The Doc

5 Likes

Lot #7 @Habitt $25

2 Likes

Lot 28 @Habitt $20
Wait I forget are we supposed to update the wiki

3 Likes

Lot 3 $45 @greenup

1 Like

I would really like to get on this one. I hate to jump on somebody. I’ve enjoyed watching. @LemonadeJoe very nice description. Very good work. Yea @Gonzo I like that cross. Looks sweet.

4 Likes