🍀 March Supporter Fundraiser - cannabissequoia's stash [Closed]

Wow that’s quite a collection for only being half :stuck_out_tongue: wish i had the space and cash to pick up some of these fundraiser packs… Thanks for doing this! Good luck on winning some awesome genetics everyone ^^

5 Likes

Lot #3. Bid amount is 35$.

4 Likes

This is pretty cool like the idea

1 Like

This thread fell off my radar… lot 3 $40 @zion. Lot 11 $35 @George… those are my bids and the previous high bidder…

2 Likes

Thanks @cannabissequoia for organizing this fundraiser… Raised money will be used for big hardware upgrade of server that we need to do (especially regarding disk space and CPU).

It is full six days plus few hours…

I’d say that based on previous auctions it is… Many of bids are usually concentrated into first day or two and into last day… There is some time in between that doesn’t get much traction. And I’d say 90% of regulars visit at least every other day, so 90% will notice that auction is on.

Current Ending: 2020-03-16T22:59:00Z.

But if anyone feels the need for later auction end, let us know:

• I’m OK with current ending.
  • Please add at least 1 day to auction time.
  • Please add at least 2 days…
  • Please add at least 3 days…
  • Please add at least 4 days…
  • Please add at least 5 days…

0 voters

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Proposed: Valentines Supporter Fundraiser

@Swe-can lot #13 $30

Also lot #19 $20

2 Likes

Let’s say 50 $ for lot #11, @Stickyjones ejem|nullxnull

5 Likes

@cannabissequoia is lot #16 autoflower?

2 Likes

Also $20 on lot #22 sorry for the multiple posts

2 Likes

Lot 2 $20

Love ya work @cannabissequoia

:christmas_tree:

3 Likes

In better answer to the poll I don’t honestly mind if you guys add days I can’t speak for everyone but I’m ok with how ever many days you guys figure out but I would figure it out soon lol

4 Likes

35 $$ lot 13 @TheShowMeHomie

3 Likes

Lot #4 $10
20 characters and stuff

3 Likes

Wish I could contribute but I’m trying to get a car atm, somebody is gonna be real happy with #11 I’m guessing that sensi widow cross will be some old-school fire

6 Likes

I bid $15 on lot 15 or should i say increase the bid to lot 15 @Swe-can

2 Likes

Also 10 $ on lot 10 and more characters

2 Likes

lot #18 $10.
I will be in the seed buying dog box AGAIN. (If I win any)

5 Likes

Seems like everyone is happy with End date.

This is from actual stats..

If I consider members that logged in past 14 days and take them as a basis (100% in the graph), about 51% of them logged today.

Number of visitors grows steepest in first days. Sweet spot is somewhere around 3rd day (In only 3 days we can get the message to 73% of them).

4 Likes