Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

Hey, you all have you all joined our TS1000 giveaway ? ? ? Have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 weeks of flower for the Mars hydro ts 1000

2 Likes

That shows nothing except a surface mount diode picture vs an ordinary diode. The question ISā€¦When Mars used Samsung Diodesā€¦were they Top Shelf, SK or what. IMO, Epistar doesnā€™t hold a candle to Samsung, and the price you are getting is HIGHā€¦Kingbrite in China sells direct at lower prices with Samsung base diodesā€¦Epistar for some far red chips, but the far red is also available in CREE! There are many other vendors that jumped on the HLG knockoff bandwagon too; but my experience of late is with Kingbrite for copy kat boards.

As it goes "quantum board " is something your fellow country people reckon they called , mainly due to be so popular ā€¦ So you do mis use quantum boards name as you replied heā€™s they are smd designā€¦ Itā€™s ok I if I sell Mars hydro lights here now even if they not is it ? I also like to point out that Mars carried on selling blue diodes even though they knew there was issues , smoke Sara will remeber me ā€¦ In the comparison picture you post you say old types dangerous , so you knew dangerous then , yet still sold them ??? That says it all

5 Likes

Hi @Zoey ,: pumpkin,
why donā€™t you have a quick giveaway of idk , maybe a couple of fans or a cheap tent/light etc .? The 29th of September is a wee while away plus the winner might not be able to use it ( or not.) for a while, so how will we know how your lights work ok if the winner doesnā€™t use it straight away or post theyā€™re grow using it .?
Are you taking into account that you could have to send this light anywhere in the world ( as our members are worldwide also.?!)

Just some ideas to keep people interested pumpkinā€¦
Good luck.
Gaz

2 Likes

Hey pumpkinā€¦ Tell me about the smell proof bags.

2 Likes

4 weeks of flower for the Mars hydro ts 1000

6 weeks of flower for the Mars Hydro Ts 1000

2 Likes

Hi, Arthur I have answered your first question from our last reply :slight_smile: Mars TS and SP are quantum boards design, it is the truth ! !

The chips we used for our blurple light has a lens, the watts of each chip is around 2-3 watts, the overall working temp will be raise up because of a high light output, itā€™s the working temp affect the chips itself to be burnt. When we find this issue, we upgraded our chips into New SMD Epistar without lens next year, longer lifespan and not easy to be burnt.

For plant growth, blue and red spectrum is best light for their growth. :slight_smile: If lacks of blue light, they might take a long time to germination.

For our new lights, like SP 250, we have 684 diodes in total with 0.35 watts on per chip, longer lifespan, not easier to burn, and more energy more saved.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

Hi, Gaz29 This is our first giveaway on OG, we hope more people can be involved in this activity, so that, the giveaway period will last 2 weeks long.

:gift:For winner, no country limits, we can ship it to anywhere around the world.:sunglasses: If you are in one of our overseas warehouse country, like US,UK,AU,RU,Canada,DE, we will send it to you from our local warehouse directly, no custom duty. If you are from others country, there will be a custom duty covered by you.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, GrapeApe Check it out :confetti_ball:

An Honest Review of the Smell Proof Bag by Mars Hydro

3 Likes

You have not answered why you kept selling the older lights when 3w diodes and 5w diodes burnt out ā€¦ Please answer why you kept sling lights that ended up having scorch marks when the blued burned out ā€¦ You lucky there was not a fire ā€¦ This is why I never trust you again , let alone the new pic with tape holding the connector together ā€¦ Letā€™s see what uk trading standards say , I do you a favour and get one looked at if you like , no problems ā€¦ Bet you donā€™t though

2 Likes

Same baloney she is spewingā€¦just different model lightsā€¦BTWā€¦To be bluntā€¦Epistar diodes are NOT a quality brand. Cree, Oshram, Samsung are QUALITY.

Mars will never change, and has been CALLED out on every board that I either belong to or visit. Too many GOOD brands with QUALITY CS out there to pick this stuff. In THIS classā€¦I would recommend Meizhi before Mars. I was thinking about a Mars tent a while back since it LOOKED good. However after considering their performanceā€¦I took a pass and bought something else that I trust.
New growers should do their own research and not depend on bought and paid for reviews. (common these days unfortunately).

Checkout Kingbright in Chinaā€¦Direct seller of QUALITY products at good prices (they use Samsung 301B and the new 301H diodes + Cree Far Red (or you could choose Epistar far red to get an even lower price. Customer Serviceā€¦to die for!

6 Likes

Are they the ones that done let bullsh1t through? :smiling_imp:

1 Like

ā€œQuantum Boardsā€ is not a technical term of engineering art. It is a fictional term, e.g. a tradename, that was developed by HLG to describe their product.

Unless HLG has specifically ā€œapprovedā€ Mars use of the term on your products or HLG designed the board for you, itā€™s perceived that Mars is copying a popular tradename from a competitor in order to promote the Mars line of products.

Thatā€™s the problem folk have been describing. It confuses consumers and educated consumers will think you are trying to fool them.

Edit: ā€œQuantum Boardā€ is trademarked by HLG.

FWIW, that could be troublesome. Making it plural doesnā€™t change a thing.

So, Iā€™m confused when you say itā€™s the truth. When you say ā€œquantum boards designā€ do you mean HLG actually designed this board for Mars (under contract or something)?

9 Likes

SO WAIT!!!
You are now Saying the Old diodes are Dangerous and Easy to Burn
So now you are saying my old 1600 is a fire hazard? Now I am worried .

2 Likes

I donā€™t understand the questionā€¦

1 Like

Mars II shows our website now is the upgraded ones, no worry to be burnt out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Buzzer777

Northern_Loki

Thank you very much for this info. Mars Hydro new lights use quantum boards design, come on, they trademark it, not means our new lights are not quantum boards. :grin:

Quantum boards is a large circuit board that has hundreds of mid-power LEDs mounted to it. The LEDs are connected together in series to form strings, and these strings are then combined in parallel configurations to make them compatible with common high-powered constant current drivers like our Mars TS and SP.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I just noticed this was a live chatā€¦

1 Like

Marketing is partially a matter of perception. The perception that you are creating is really not a good one. You appear to have some promising new products, why mar the image.

Like Iā€™ve said, ā€œQuantum Boardsā€ is a fictional term. Your definition is simply a made up definition that is trying to capture an audience from your competitorā€™s trademark. This type of marketing ploy will work against you. Have your team think of your own catchy slogan and get it trademarked, it will work out better for Mars over the long haulā€¦

7 Likes