Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

ShiskaberrySavior
14h
My bank charges a fee for providing US currency around 5 /7 dollars a transaction, also the rates vary sometimes on a daily basis ,also depending if your buying or selling it the rates are different !
I guess the biggest reason is if your based in Canada you should accept CDN currency I could see if you didn’t have a warehouse located in Canada to not accept it but if your shipping from Canada to Canadian customers wouldn’t it make sense to take the currency from that country ?

Do China banks not want any other currency other than USD ? I dealt with
http://www.juluen.com.tw/index.php
a few years back and they also only dealt in USD it was a struggle to price lighting accordingly as it all depended on the exchange rates at the time of purchase ,one month the light cost 22.00 CDN a few weeks later it cost 27.00 CDN all depending on the exchange rates when purchased .

Very difficult to quote a price and to find out you’ve lost money due to exchange rate changing ,this example is from a dealers perspective but also how do you explain the difference to the customer when he just purchased it for one price and a week later it’s a different price .

When I sold lighting if I said to the customer oh by the way that’s US currency he’d of told me to take a hike I live in Canada I have Canadian money your importing it charge my CDN funds .
Thought I’d copy paste this from a Dm with pumpkin !

1 Like

Evening, all growers, here are some real situation products photo i find out for you on our COB
Free to leave your ideas below,

1 Like

Good experience sharing, thank you @Tappy May I know how much does it cost in total for your DIY COB ? And how big space it can cover ?

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experience, it is a very great setup. It looks like cover a 2*4 space, right ?
May I know how much do you cost at the end ? :open_mouth:

1 Like

@Tappy You make me curious, what does it look like, lol

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior
I am sorry that we are listing USD currency, but we have to because we are doing international business. Could you
Please tell me which light you need? Then I can count the total cost for you and promise you to give the best price J
I will tell you how to pay USD, please do not worry.
You can PM me or email me at marketing1@mars-hydro.com

1 Like

It was around $100 cdn. each. From what I remember, one of those was supposed to be able to cover 1.5x1.5 or 2x2…I used both in a 2x2x5 tent.

2 Likes

I actually dont have a pic of those ugly things…but I’m still hopeful on your TS1000 giveaway. Would love to do some purple diesel under that thing!!!

1 Like

@Zoey if I was to make a choice
I’d lean towards the SP or TS series of lights white light over the red blue spectrum would be a must .

2 Likes

Yes a 2x4 would work well with this light, I actually have it in a 2x3 cabinet. When I originally built it, it cost me $500 for top bin CXB3590’s. The price on those has dropped considerably since then. The fans could probably be replaced with pin heatsinks dropping the price even further.

3 Likes

@ReikoX
I was walking to the park the other day and found a nickel

11 Likes

That looks like it’s gonna be bright. Nice job.

5 Likes

Evening, all growers ! I have a secret news to tell you, we are now picking the order on our website to ship secret gift randomly. We didn’t make any official notice because this is a bonus. We usually pick from these growers:

• Order over 500USD
  • Using Paypal payment directly
  • Registered on our website.

If you are going to purchase lights these days, maybe just pay more attention to this rules, maybe you will be picked to send the secret gift, who knows. :grin:

2 Likes

:gift:Happy weekend, everyone!

For our COB special offer, we sell a lot in US, so that, its kinda out of stock. :sunglasses:
If you still want to enter this deal,“Buy One Get One Free”, you might need to wait for a few days, we need to arrange shipment from Canada to you :smirk:
Other countries like Canada, UK,Austrilia, we still have them in stock, free to make the purchase. :boom: :jack_o_lantern: :gift:

2 Likes

That looks like you buy from a high-tech store, very nice design and crafts. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

3 Likes

@Tappy Sorry for the late reply.
One COB, coverage:Veg:2.5’x2.5’(75x75cm); Bloom:2’x2’(60x60cm)
Now, in this promo, only 330 cdn can get two pcs.

:point_down: :point_down: :point_down:
I check out OG message normally at 3:00-6:00 PM (pst time), to have a more effecient response, or if there is something you need to a quick answer, pls email me by marketing1@mars-hydro.com :blush: :blush:

1 Like

@ReikoX Sorry for the late reply,

Except material and handling fee, the parts will cost at least 103usd, to have more customers experience the technics on our COB, now, we are lossing money to do this promos. :innocent:
US

To save more money, you can use our code “overgrow” at checkout !

Worthy of trying, check out those pics

1 Like

What’s up growers ~

This week, we are going to annouce who is the winner of our TS1000 giveaway ? Are you excited ?

4 Likes

I would like to say I was, but I know I don’t have the likes. But it’s very cool that somebody will win it. It will be a nice addition in my opinion. I just don’t know quite as much about LED as others. I can’t afford to play even if I wanted to, so I sort of just ignore them. I’m sure I’ll have one someday. peace and, thanks for the giveaway!

3 Likes

@GMan Thanks for your participating

The main advantages of LED are

• More electrcity saving
    *Long lifespan
    *Plug-n-play
2 Likes