Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

Hey, growers

Mars Hydro COMBO sale begins now on our official website. 300USD get 2 lights ! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Time: Oct.1st - Oct.5th

There are five options, if you decide

Now, it’s only available for US,Canada,UK,AU,DE and RU. If you decide to enter this promo, don’t forget to use code “MarsHydro420” at checkout, it can save you more.

If you met any other questions during this order, or want to check the shipping status, pls email: marketing1@mars-hydro.com.

This does not answer his question… he asked…

Not a god damn comparison. @Zoey

5 Likes

Hey, all growers,

We changed the discount code from Overgrow into MarsHydro420. It can be applied into any deals from our website. Even if a smellproof bag. If you need a grow light on our website, don’t forget to apply it. Just like below,

1 Like

My TS1000 is on it’s way!! Should be here by Thursday. I’ll take pics during unboxing and first fire up. Will probably use it to flower out my purple diesel’s.

5 Likes

Right on bro. That’s sweet. I didn’t win so I borrowed a light from a friend who had a spare atm. It’s an HPS 1000w with a freaking huge reflector box with ventilation ports. I had no idea they were this large. Heh. No biggie. I have 9 foot ceilings and 1200 sq.ft. to fill up. The heat from the light will actually help. We’ll see.

Enjoy your new technology! Grow ‘em big!

4 Likes

Recieved my replacement parts pack yesterday and replaced 3 leds this morning after I got home from work. Ironically the 2 I thought were burnt out turned out to still work but one had a busted lens and the other had scorched and you could barely see the blue through the black so they got changed. Though ironically the one that had the 2 full rows out was a white led not one of the 2 types of blues I was sent. But in went one of the blue replacements and shes back to running in the tent. Cant wait to see how this run goes now :grin:

1 Like

Thanks in advance for your unboxing, very exciting for your setup :ghost:

1 Like

Sounds air cooled, is there a spot for a lense?

1 Like

Huh? Are you talking to me or the other post?

We’ll thats weird how’d I post here

1 Like

Not sure, sometimes it does wierd stuff.

1 Like

Good to know, thanks for update 🙆

Thanks for sharing your experience here, you have a huge grow space? May i know are you filling them with all HPS?

1 Like

Whats up, all OG growers

If you are about to finish one round of grow, or want to add extra lights for flower, or mix your HPS.

This is the right time to enter this promo, Mars TSL2000 plus another light, it can fully cover 24. If its 2 growth kits, it can nicely cover a 44 grow space.

Don’t miss it if you are interested.

PS:Enter coupon code “MarsHydro420”, you can save an extra cost.

Official website: www.mars-hydro.com
Contact info. marketing1@mars-hydro.com

1 Like

Got this strange package in the mail…what could it be?!

TO THE BASEMENT!!!

5 Likes

Recieved the Mars TS 1000 yesterday afternoon. Had to wait for this morning to unbox and setup under the cover of darkness…and everyone sleeps in till 7…so I get a solid 3 hours of ‘alone’ time with my girls.
Anyway, box came unmarked besides the Fed Ex shipping label…nice and stealth!!

Well packaged…everything was solid in the box. The shipping box had a ding in it, probably tossed around at the FedEx distribution centre. But everything inside was safe.

The driver seems to have a dimmer, but it’s plugged, so no dimmer.

The picture doesn’t do it justice…this thing is ridiculously bright…looked at it directly for a second trying to take a pic and had tracers for a few minutes…almost tripped into the cats litter box.

Super simple setup with ratchet straps and my single eye-hook.

I noticed right away that it has more white light rather than the yellowish from my 3500k veros. I’ve heard that using higher k (5k rather than 3k) will reduce node spacing and make buds more compact…truth?

Light is hung 16 inches from top of canopy. 12-18 inches is recommended as per marshydro.

The size is perfect for my 2’ x 3’ space!!! Also, because the light is panel-like, it hits more of the vegetation, rather than just 2 cobs which throw shadows all over because of leaves. The TS1000 can hit places the veros couldn’t.

Thanks much MARS HYDRO!!! I’ll be using this to flower out my purple diesel’s. tonight is flower day 1
Correction…today will be flower day 1…lights out at 7.30 this morning.

Overall, seems to be a great product!! The results will speak for themselves.
Thanks to everyone who participated and voted!!!
Extra big thank you to @Zoey!!!

12 Likes

Congrats bro. Good to see it fits your space so well. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Hahaha
Gmans post is the one I was responding too.
Now I can burn a bowl, carry on.

4 Likes

Yes. It’s a SunSystems XXXL 8" air cooled with the glass lens that is sealed shut when closed…

I never saw a light so big. He’s got another he’s gonna lend me, too I believe, along with the 8" fan to go with it. It

I guess the idea is to be able to lower the light closer to the plants by isolating and removing the heat. I’m going to just vent it back into the downstairs to help with heating this year. I still have to get my fresh air intake rigged up as well. I haven’t ever grown with anything larger than a 600w. Should be interesting.I want to move into growing produce in the same area as well. one step at a time. peace

3 Likes

It’s all I run are sunsystems, bigass hoods.
But they’re air cooled, which I really like and take advantage of, a 600w in a 10/12 sf isa real nice.
Get a little better inline a k wouldn’t be shit.

3 Likes