Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

Oh, cool, so you like them. He got a deal on them I think he paid $20 a piece with ballasts and bulbs… I never find those… luckily, he’s not really a grower just a possessor of too much money, I believe… I’m glad he is a friend, lol. I knew his son before him. His son is early twenties and is a cool go-getter into organic farming. He has 40 acres up in the mountains, and I been mentoring him a little on weed and sharing genetics with him. They’re both very nice and we all share with each other a lot.

My space is huge. 1200 sq. ft. with 9 foot ceilings all below ground. The lights will really help me test this new grow space and learn about the dynamics and what I need or don’t need.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your unboxing sharing. @Tappy Our Mars TS1000 is dimmbable.

You can use a screwerdriver to adjust the light brightness. But we don’t not suggest you adjust it because we have adjust the brightness into a perfect mode. Haha~

So, all you need to do is adjust the height for different grow stage. :wink: :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

@GMan

Haha ~ If you see our Mars TS3000, you will be shocked. Because it’s bigger than Mars TS1000.

Don’t worry about the heat, it cools air from the surface panel. This is one of the biggest advantage for LEDs, same light output but less heat created !:sunglasses:

Mars Hydro contact email : marketing1@mars-hydro.com
Mars Hydro coupon code: MarsHydro420

2 Likes

Our National Holiday is over, back to work today. Wish it could last longer, Haha ~

2 Likes

18 posts were split to a new topic: Military Parade OT

:earth_africa: Do you remember we have a TSL2000 combo sale from Oct.1st to Oct.5th ?

To day is the :new_moon: last day of Mars TSL2000 Combo Sale, don’t miss it if you are interested.

Click :four_leaf_clover: to view more details

Mars Hydro enquiry email : marketing1@mars-hydro.com
Mars Hydro products coupon code : MarsHydro420

1 Like
  • US returned new light auction

1pc Mars Pro Cree 256 , returned new lights 400USD

1pc reflector 144, returned new light 200USD

Contact email:marketing1@mars-hydro.com

Welcome back from your break … Can @Zoey answer my question of who’s grow is it she/they shows with bud shots etc. -
Can you tell us what light and who’s grow it is you show from time to time .? And what light/s they use etc …?
Many thanks in advance :+1:.
Gaz

3 Likes

@Gaz29 It seems I haven’t received this questions before , lol

It’s illegal to grow in China, we only tried a micro grow before, Hah :grinning: All these pircture are from our customer feedback, 1pc Mars Pro Cree 256 is from a personal used :man: male customer, 1pc reflector 144 is from a professional full time male :man: grower.

The two lights are all from Mars Hydro traditional version, red-blue full spectrum, they both are still on the market now and future as well.

Products looks

Mars Pro II Cree 256

Mars Reflector 144

Products specs

Mars Pro II Cree 256

Mars Reflector 144

Coupon code : MarsHydro420
Contact email : marketing1@mars-hydro.com

1 Like

:four_leaf_clover:Looking for some help ? ? ?

I heard that the price of the cannabis has increased to over 200USD a pound, is that true ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

$200 a pound? I don’t sell or buy but I’d think it would be closer to a $1000?
I really enjoyed your parade pictures! Kinda cool seeing some of you culture.

4 Likes

Probably 99% of buds in the US sell between $42.0 an ounce and $420 an ounce. Retail prices in small quantities can be even higher, but a pound of Cannabis in the US that sells for as low as $200 is likely not fit for human consumption.

Did you mean $2000?

3 Likes

@DiggySoze Yes, I meant 2000USD. Thanks for your info.

@Hashtree

Thank you very much, we will show more customer feedback photo here. Keep your eyes on us :blush:

1 Like

Whats up. growers

We have a monster blue-n-red led grow light : Mars Hydro Pro II 320

:telephone_receiver:Contact email :marketing1@mars-hydro.com
:gift:Coupon code : MarsHydro420

2 Likes

Looking good!!! I have high hopes for the TS1000!!!
@Zoey

3 Likes

Thanks for updates, they grow fast :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

In Southern Colorado the dispensaries have top shelf for $100 anymore and shake or low grade for $50 ounce. We have a sort of glut in the state I think. I heard you can still get more than that on the black market even around here.

After so many years of being a buyer consumer, always looking and always having a hard time finding… (I moved too much), I’m so happy to be able to grow my own without worry now. peace

1 Like

Dude over here in MA a rec dispensary will charge around $360/oz plus another like $60 in tax. It’s shameful.

2 Likes

I think it was like that here in the beginning, to be truthful. Once they got everybody licensed after a few years the supply began growing. And, once other states begin legalizing it will cut further into the demand here in Colo. They were smart, though. This state got in early, seems they did it right, and have collected a fortune in taxes. And, the consumer is the winner… not sure if the growers won’t figure a way to control prices and supply. peace

Cost of buying from the dispensaries is very high, that’s why choose growing by our own. LOL Peace

1 Like