Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

What’s up growers,

Mars Hydro Pro II 160 grow feedback

I

I

Now

Mars Pro II 160

has a 20% off promo, is equals to our TSL2000, HPS 400W.

Contact email : marketing1@mars-hydro.com
Official website : www.mars-hydro.com
Coupon code : MarsHydro420

:revolving_hearts:Whats’ up, growers

Who grows kush here ? :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

51 days flowering, bubba kush

Mars Hydro Reflector 144

Mars Hydro Reflector 144

is equals to HPS 350W.

:telephone_receiver: Contact email : marketing1@mars-hydro.com
:gift:Coupon code : MarsHydro420

1 Like

Hey, we are bring your another promos here :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

What’s up growers

Mars Pro II 80

Mars Hydro reflector 144 customer show, here again:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Mars Hydro Reflector 192

Mars Hydro Reflector 144

1 Like

Happy weekend, growers

Starting to flower next Monday ! ! !

By Mars Hydro TS1000

Mars Hydro SP250

If you have any questions on us, don’t hesitate to email me by marketing1@mars-hydro.com
And if you would prefer to try any of our products, coupon code ‘MarsHydro420’ can save your an extra.

Everyone here knows your claims are bullshit. A friend of mine runs 1500w of your gear and I beat his harvests every time with a shingle 1000w hps. You want attitudes to change then let one of us do a side by side grow like you approached so many about and then flaked. Sell a light at cost to a grower and make it happen or stop the big claims until you can prove them

6 Likes

Fucking Maynard James Keenan growing with Mars Hydro lights?

No wonder the new tool album sucked and the want him outta the band…

3 Likes

Damn it’s true elvis living in a town near you?
Got to admit I’ve had mishaps before but it could be this strain could be that strain ain’t gonna sell me nuttin. Uh huh huh elvis is leaving the building lol

2 Likes

@LemonadeJoe

What is the protocol for posting a picture of someone who isn’t you on this site? Do they have permission to show the face of a complete stranger to us and them engaging in acts that may or may not be ok where they are?

Edit: cuz I banned someone once for doing the same of my picture, in the past now, but still… Very iffy

2 Likes

@Zoey should definitely clarify who is on the picture and if they have his consent. Or remove the photo…

5 Likes

Dear sir I do believe you are suggesting a duel?
If so electric bill must be factor.
I’m just a spectator.
This plant spent some time under mars old model got most of its life under another Chinese firm but is now back under mars fattening.
I expected cheaper electric and less heat, does it but sometimes not the save I expected.

4 Likes

@Daytripr69

At present, we don’t have a light on 1500w , which items are you referring to ? Show us some of your results comparison, by your HPS1000w and our “1500w” We all want to take a look

The price is the most friendly ones with our quality in led grow lighting industry. You can compare to some of other brand by following
1 Actual Power
2 PPE
3 Heat
4 Electricity
5 Lifespan
6 Chip

This metaphor is…

Our “Mars” means thrive, we hope customer’s plants can gave a great thrive and bloom under our lights. Not that…

@LemonadeJoe

This is a feedback photo from our customer, he show this on our social media group, it’s fully illegal to grow in his country, he’s cool with this.

Thanks for mention, to fully respect out customer’s privacy, i Mosaic his face in the photo.

2 Likes

Hi, @Funkjunky

You are using our Reflector 144 great buds well done !

How much money will you cost on the electricity bill under reflector 144 ?

You can use this formula to calculate your electricity bill on every grow light,

**Actual power :heavy_multiplication_x: Lighting time :heavy_multiplication_x: local electricity bill *usd per watt = Your daily cost on electricity bill.

We recommended lighting time are as below

Veg: 18/6(on/off) or 20/4(on/off) Flower: 12/12(on/off)

For heat,

Here, one reflector 144 is like putting 3 reflector 48 together, i disassembled one of our Reflector 48, checked the fans, they are good. Reflector 144 has 3 fans inside to help remove heat, and have heat vents on four side. It should not be a big problem.

Of course, if your outside temp is very high, that may cause your inside grow space temp higher than normal, in this situation, you can use one or two fans to help cooling air. Like the photo as below,

Mars Hydro Reflector

Contact email : marketing1@mars-hydro.com
official site: www.mars-hydro.com
Coupon code : MarsHydro420

I’ve obviously being avoiding this this thread, for a reason. Can you tell me, how will using a fan(or two) in a enclosed space help lower heat issues?

2 Likes

Yeah of course I circulate the Air, I’d be doing that under Hps too. It’s one of your 192 reflectors and has only been back on for a few weeks. They spent some of there early life under it though under it.
I expect your new lights to be an improvement with heat sinks.
Can’t stand the purple too and see you have improved on that.
These are far from perfect but when I purchased them I do believe I made right choice for me at the time.
There is definitely a place in the market for a cheap light , like I said far from perfect but you can get job done. And the light is just one factor if the grower doesn’t know what he or she is doing they could grow under something designed by NASA for £20,000 and still fuck up

1 Like

You’ll be lucky to get a reply and even if you do it’ll end with a coupon code for products to try for insane margins reflekta 25, reflecktor 25 and reflector 25.

2 Likes

Adding co2 may be a better alternative than just adding a fan…use the heat to your advantage.
I’m getting a homebrew ready for my little grow space.
Amber 2 liter bottle and a balloon with a pinhole in it…lost my gooseneck stopper thingy.
Here’s the fuel…

4 Likes