Mars Hydro never refuse warranty

Mars Warranty

Mars led grow light offer 3 yrs warranty for any items sold from our official channel. The new version of warranty is updated, free repairing time extended from 3 month to 1 yr. :slight_smile:
View details here: http://bit.ly/36GYRVm

If you buy from a third party which is not authorized, we can also provide you a warranty service.
It requires a purchase voucher from his seller who should provide a proof of purchase from us, then we will tell you how to move to the next repair process.

We will provide a very good after-sales customer service for each customer who purchased from our official platform. In order to avoid buying a fake Mars item or a defective one from an unauthorized platform, we strongly recommend that you buy from Mars official.

3 Likes

Haven’t you already posted this?

4 Likes

Seriously…:sleeping::zzz::zzz::zzz:

4 Likes

Thanks my friend For cleaning that up
I’ve used your lights for 5 years now very happy ( green reflector ones )
I now am seeing some lights out butThey seem to pop on after a bit of time to worm up ( this just started ) ? Is something loose or just starting to show signs to replace soon ?

I did buy direct and was very happy with shipping and packaging
They arrived fast if I remember

Not looking to get service ( I’ve had them 5 years )

3 Likes

I’d be careful with the lights intermittently turning on and off. Sounds like it’s shorting out. If there is a short that normally produces a spark and that’s, a serious fire hazard. Maybe take the light to an electrician and have the solder connections checked. :+1:

3 Likes

No, i haven’t post this. I notice members are here care our warranty very much, I think it’s better for us to open a new thread to talk about it :slight_smile:

Which Mars light are you using? Each new light have IR diodes, which is not visible. Thus you will see some diodes are not light up :slight_smile:

Which light are you using? Can you show me a photo of your situation? More details more better, thank you, I will help you out