Mars Hydro TS1000 LED Grow Light Giveaway

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is illuminating.

Can it keep my mamas alive when the sun isn’t doing its job?

3 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro New Light is PHENOMENOL!!

3 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro New Light is shiny…

7 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro New Light is PHENOMENAL!!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Lol…trying to get a like by me liking my own post that you reposted…crafty you are.

4 Likes

Here we go.

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is luminescent

4 Likes

Ha ha! You’re a good sport! I’m not likely to win, but the light is yours if I do.

3 Likes

I suppose mars hydros new light brings all the boys to the yard, their like it’s better than yours

6 Likes

Different than their old light and any light is better than no light when you’re broke…

3 Likes

**I suppose the new Mars-Hydro light is Interstellar…

8 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro New Light is a great light for better buds which means better bongs

8 Likes

Don’t Bogart, grandma!

5 Likes

I suppose you all know that the giveaway starts on Monday and you are just practicing.

6 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro New Light is supreme!

2 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro’s new light is not going to be mine…

6 Likes

And people need a lot of practice with this one too. A one word adjective is what I think they’re looking for.

4 Likes

Lol I think everyone’s just having fun… it’s a stacked deck. The prize will most likley go to one of the experienced guys that will do a side by side test with existing lights

5 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is MARKETABLE, since we all know what a high threshold that can be…

3 Likes

I won seeds once because hardly anyone read the rules of the giveaway.

I was not sure if I should mention it or just post on Monday when everyone has already posted too early, but I don’t need the light. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I suppose mars hydros new light is BRIGHT!

3 Likes