Mars Hydro TS1000 LED Grow Light Giveaway

Yeah… now heres one thing but i knew but posted anyways not sure everyone else did, time is 9-25th of september, today is the 7th, so everything posted from today and tomorrow technically wouldn’t count.

But then those “rules” are followed by “NOW GO GO GO”

So meh whatever.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Yep, communication by the sponsor is confusing from time to time.

2 Likes

Remember

For the real freaks I always Go to Mars

Mars Know who Stiggy is

5 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is KILLER!!!

28 Likes

LMAO!!!

Gotta steal this…hope it is ok!!!

3 Likes

You twisted holmze… lol

3 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is crap

8 Likes

Hi, all growers and engineers, you can call me Pumpkin here :blush: I can see that here is a big room for me to grow, thank you very much for your friendly advice in the last few days, I would love to learn from mistake and take your advice to future ads writing. :yum:

I posted that we will make everything clear on Monday. But I posted the rules a little in advance :grin: It’s just a warm up here.

Time is from 7th to 25th, Sept. If you commented before 7th, 2019 and feels great about that, it counts ! ! !
If you was just practicing it, we will take the one you got most as a final :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mars Hydro TS-1000 LED Unboxing - Wattage & PAR Testing Review

4 Likes

Hi, Misolo313 This is a free giveaway :blush:Have fun

2 Likes

Hi, Explorer Great advice, we will take this advice :yum:

2 Likes

I suppose mars hydro new light is something I’d like to try

3 Likes

I suppose Mars hydro new light is magnificent

It must be as it will be gifted and reviewed by the community and we have alot to compare to.
Magnificent and confident I’d say

2 Likes

Just making sure the entry is valid

1 Like

Odd, your initial description says 9th to 25th. Do you think it’s a great idea to spread contradicting information? Is it part of your business concept? What else will change during the giveaway? You were asking for an adjective, but a lot of people posted something else. Does it count? Or not? Or do you decide on the spot depending on who you like best?

Do you see how it makes a difference for people that believed your fake announcement and did not start before the 9th and now others already gathered 10+ likes during a time that was not part of the giveaway before you suddenly changed the rules? Will likes matter in the end or will you change the rules again?

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is crooked.

2 Likes

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Hello, Allotment, you can call me Pumpkin here :slight_smile: I guess I’ve made a bad first impression here. Roma doesn’t build in one, I will keep learning and learning, much appreciated your advice :slight_smile:

Here are answers for your questions,

We are going to send out Mars TS 1000 100%, for the one who comment by our rules, and gathered most likes.

For someone who had participated before 9 Sept, come on, let’s give them a chance here, :slight_smile:

For someone who comments with no adjective, but gathers most likes, that doesn’t count :slight_smile:

Everyone can see the results, it’s public and fair ! ! !

3 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up.

Just saying it’s an unfair advantage and people that actually read the rules and followed them might be annoyed. I have no use for the light, so I don’t really care. Have a nice giveaway.

Thanks for your advice, LED is the future, winter is coming, grow with led lights will help strains grow more faster and quicker. If you want to grow with lights in some day, hope you can take Mars Hydro into consideration :blush: