Mars Hydro TS1000 LED Grow Light Giveaway

Attention please my dear growers. :anger_right:

Thanks for all your concerning and long time waiting for this giveaway! Let’s have a look at below video to get more information.

Enter rules

• time: 9~25,Sept. We will announce before 28 Sept.
  • Comments under this post: I suppose Mars Hydro New light is xxxxx (Fill the word in, and the word needs to be an adjective). We will pick the comment with most likes to send our TS1000

NOW GO GO GO :fireworks: :fir

4 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is MARKETABLE, since we all know what a high threshold that can be…

3 Likes

Yes, and standing ovations for mars hydro for such event.

IMHO … I do believe that any manufacturer or seller should value honest opinions feedback (more than commercial value of just hyping the product).

Point I am trying to give them… there are customers who value such detailed info. They must have that info within company so how many hours of work would it take to produce publishable document pro the product and publish it on product page under ’ even more info ’ link or something like that…

as I had earlier product with related issues… I would say that I have grounds to be cautious about cooling solutions. I do have positive experience on other passive cooled leds.

1 Like

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is the snickelfritz.

4 Likes

Am I too late? I don’t care! I want a new veg light! My CMH will be dedicated to my flower tent soon… SoO

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is AWESOME-SAUCE

3 Likes

I’ve seen some units cost 39.99 for 1k watts.

1 Like

This entire contest thread feels like a very poorly told joke. I can wait for the punch line.

10 Likes

Haha good luck to the unfortunate winner eh :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m not big on going by “likes” to call the winner. Notice how nobody got anymore likes after the 9th? Why not just draw a name?

8 Likes

Just got the VPN bro I’ll be the winner by Friday :rofl:

4 Likes

Well, there is a huge market out there, and there is quite a few producers. IMO, companies not adventurus might have a rough time accomplish an market share for future survival of the products, and company as a whole.

Also, I love the word, and was the first thing that popped up when I saw this thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is better than their old light?

3 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is not capable of Daisy Channing???

I have two of the other Mars lights, happy with their customer service for the most part. I had one go down and they fixed the light, but I did have to pay shipping.

This new light looks like it is much better then the old ones with Fans and the Par readings look good for a budget light.

Anyone else follow Migro?

7 Likes

I suppose the new mars hydro light is gonna grow some decent plants by the looks of it.

I was quick to jump the gun. They sound like they have decent equipment. They’re customer service seems to be great. I asked, just asked Bestva if I could pay shipping and swap my light with one with a bloom veg switch. This was a month after it came out. I asked to pay the shipping and swap out.

@Zoey customer support seems great and that is worth it to me. I had no right to act presumptuous about Mars pricing yada yada. @Deadinside88 I believe has a mars hydro as well. Have a good one. Be safe y’all.
-J

My cab light is kaput! I’m ready to roll. :wink:

5 Likes

Honest, thorough, and unbiased. I like that guy’s reviews and tests.

Seems like Mars has a decent product here.

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve got one of the 600w blurple leds (no veg/bloom switch unfortunately) but its definitely worked for me so far. Though I wouldnt mind upgrading to something a little bigger (longer) to fit more of the tent and use the current for veg. I think I paid about $120 for it but its paid for itself. My timer on the other hand is another story…

3 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is a cracking source of photons that unfortunately won’t fit in any space I currently have available :slight_smile:

Hi,TrevorLahey From 2019, Mars Hydro released 2 new lights, their name are Mars SP and Mars TS. :relaxed:
the biggest difference between old version and new version is on the :sunny: light spectrum and :snowflake: fan design.

New lights are all white spectrum, and no fan design, no noise.
Most old version are blurple light spectrum, fan design, so that, it might produce some noises.

Hi, LonnieBoy28 Mars New light is not capable of Daisy Chainning. The ones has daisy chain function are Mars II and Mars Reflector, blurple lights.:yum:

Thank you very much for your support, enjoy your grow with your Mars lights :grinning:

5 Likes

4 weeks of flower for the Mars hydro ts 1000

6 weeks of flower for the Mars Hydro Ts 1000

4 Likes

I suppose the new mars hydro light is my next light haha

2 Likes