Mars Hydro TS1000 LED Grow Light Giveaway

@Deadinside88 Pls email our support team by solutions@mars-hydro.com, they will help you out in 24 hrs. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What’s up my overgrow growers! I am bring a good news!

Mars Hydro are now offering our COB led grow lights “Buy ONE Get ONE FREE” promotion! Last around 1 week, if we sold out earlier, it might ends sooner. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Yes, you are right, not buy one light, send one pair of yoyo or a pair of glasses, but buy one COB light, you get two COB light, that means, spend the same amont of money, you get two lights. If you don’t need that much light, get a friend to buy together, and you will just pay around 120USD for each light. :hippy::hippy: Nothing like this before, and might not happen in future. :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

:smirk: :smirk: :smirk:
If you DIY the light, what might cost ? ?
A Cree CXB 3590, around 50USD/pc
Meanwell driver: around 30USD/pc
Heatsink: around 30USD/pc
The suppliment Cree and Osram chips: 20USD total
Shipping: 20~30USD total if within your country
Only these, you will need to pay at least around 150~160USD in total

Plus: no ETL certificate, no complete design and some other small components, and handling fees.Because Mars hydro also are losing money to do this promotion, just to make our support growers happy. :smiley:

So let’s see how is the Mars Hydro COB led grow light looks like? :green_heart:

• High Effficiency Cree COB CXB 3590 chip + Cree and Osram red and blue = Give out more light with less energy cost, longer lifespan

-Hanging angle adjustable as well, you can hang the light based on your growing need.

With such a great design and price, what are you still waiting for? Qauntity limited, please don’t hesitate to order now!
:confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

If you love COB, It’s the high time to enter this promo, and don’t forget use our OG code “OVERGROW”, it can save you more on this deal. Happy purchasing /:wink:

2 Likes

Ok will do, still trying to find my papers for the info though

3 Likes

Also would it matter that I purchased it through you guys on Amazon?

2 Likes

Hi, @Deadinside88 Thanks for asking, we highly recommend purchase it from our official website directly, because the website is the manufacture itself, all service will be provided from manufacuture direcltly, fast reply. And the price is more friendly. :sunglasses:

We have warehouse in the belowing country, if you are living one of belowing warehouse countries, we will ship it from our overseas warehouse directly, fast shipping within 3~5 business days, no custom tax needed. :innocent:
By the way, don’t forget to use our code “overgrow”, it can save you more on any orders from Mars website.

:earth_americas: UNITED STATE:
California
ADD:5650 Grace place City of Commerce CA 90022 USA

New Jersey
ADD: 1000 High Street, Perth Amboy, NJ 08861 USA

:earth_americas: CANADA:
110-6351 Westminster Highway Richmond
BC YVR V7C 4V4 Canada

:earth_americas: UNITED KINGDOM:
PROLOGIS PARK DC2
Unit 2, ARENSON WAY
DUNSTABLE, LU5 4RZ,United Kingdom

:earth_americas: GERMANY:
Ginsheimer Str.8
65462 Ginsheim-Gustavsburg, Germany

:earth_americas: AUSTRALIA:
UNIT 2/27 LEEDS ST RHODES NSW 2138 AUSTRALIA

:earth_americas: RUSSIA:
No. 67,23 building, Business Park “Greenwood” ,MKAD 69 km
Moscow

1 Like

Hey, all growers Have you DIY COB before ? If so, could you pls share your experience here ? ? Thank you very much for your sharing in advance ! :relaxed:

Today’s indoor show !

3 Likes

Hindsight is always 20/20 , probably would have gone direct through the company had I thought of it at the time. Figured going through your seller store on there worked for the time. But as soon as I find the paper that has my info on it I’ll be getting ahold of customer service. Thanks again

2 Likes

Hope i win but my growroom updates will be through @Baudelaire
I was intrigued but idk anymore…
Some people get paranoid…i get skeptical.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Great, you can PM me or ask here if you have more questions on us .

1 Like

@Misolo313 Thanks for your information, and goo luck in this giveaway :smirk:

1 Like

@Mr.Sparkle @Gaz29 @ganjajuana @TrevorLahey @Deadinside88 @allotment @Northern_Loki

Hey, all growers, let’s join into this discussion ? :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: And find out their difference, then choose the right one for your next growth
Much appreciate your answers in advance :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

I would like to put your SP250 light ,in a 4ft by 4ft tent, alongside 250w of strips and we could see direct results , between the two lights. I expect kinda the same result from both lights, but i would need to see.
Anyway hopefully we’ll see what your lights can do soon :+1:. I know you have more expensive lights, how much does your ‘best’ light cover and at what wattage/price etc…
And before, when i asked you about your cobs- what i meant was does every cob light NEED diy or does @Zoey make a ‘pay&play’ cobs too .!?

You thought i was asking you if you can wire a cob… haha.).
Gaz

5 Likes

I’ve grown under HPS/MH for years but my electricity bill was too damn high. The efficiency of LED overshadowed any benefit my previous lighting systems gave me. I have since sold all my HPS gear and am slowly adopting the new tech.

Currently I use screw in LED bulbs for growing. They work great and I’ve gotten as high as 1.5gpw but the coverage and efficiency leaves a bit to be desired. I wonder how @Zoey new lights compare? The TS series in particular look to have great coverage compared to previous units, and the broad spectrum chips are bound to be much more efficient. How does the heat compare? Could it outperform Screw-ins?

7 Likes

Evening, all growers, here are some real situation products photo i find out for you on our COB
Free to leave your ideas below,

4 Likes

Has anyone won the giveaway, just curious who won

5 Likes

Seems like it goes to the 27th or 29th or near the end of the month…

3 Likes

@HaRdRoC This giveaway lasts 2 weeks, the time is from 5 Sept. to 28 Sept, at the rest of couple days, we will select some candidates for our vote, :wink: :wink: :wink:
Good luck ! !:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think @Tappy is in the lead with the killer animation!
Zesty @Mr.Sparkle is right behind.
Good luck guys!

4 Likes

The TS1000 looks pretty killer! Would love to be able to fill up the rest of my space!!

3 Likes