Mars Hydro TS1000 LED Grow Light Giveaway

-Hi Everyone, firstly thank you all for the support so we get enough support to open this giveaway.
firstly look at the product we are going to send. :slight_smile:

:revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

Attention please my dear growers. :anger_right:

Thanks for all your concerning and long time waiting for this giveaway! Let’s have a look at below video to get more information.

Enter rules

• time: 9~25,Sept. We will announce before 28 Sept.
  • Comments under this post: I suppose Mars Hydro New light is xxxxx (Fill the word in, and the word needs to be an adjective). We will pick the comment with most likes to send our TS1000

NOW GO GO GO :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

18 Likes

Im so damn broke.
After prying the diffusers off of these screw in lights im weary and eager.
How do i enter.

Edit: I see. Sry. A little too eager. I await later details.

3 Likes

Do you guys make double ended HPS bulbs?

K.

2 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is FANTASTIC!!!

3 Likes

@LemonadeJoe @Northern_Loki @GrapeApe @StillSmoking @Explorer @Bullettooth @ShiskaberrySavior

3 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is better then their old one’s.

5 Likes

Nice you started the giveaway. Good luck people.

4 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro New Light is a good light, coz you would look silly if it wasn’t .!! :-1: We are expecting good things with this lamp .:+1:
Good luck everyone entering …
Gaz

6 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is DUBIOUS…

Now WHY would I enter with such outfield answer?

I do my best to make informed decisions. I found the lack of DETAILED information about the product a big concern (IMHO). Boiled down one line sales phrases are good WHEN there is link to more detailed paper that backs the one liner up.

I love the use of new leds as they promise better lifespan.
I love the no-fans approach.
I have my doubts if the casing will dissapate the heat generated fast enough to keep the leds cool enough to ensure long lifespan.

On home page Mars Hydro stated 50.000h lifespan. There was no info on what they consider to qualify as ‘end of life’ for product? I would be interested in figures like mean time for first led failure (operation at 30C temp and 75% RH, Minimum of 12h on before turning off), same for 10% led failure cut off point.

I am dubious on the mean condition (how many leds continue to function and what is the amount/quality of light the unit produces) of product after 50.000h of operation due to fear that led operating temp will be too high to reach the full lifespan of individual leds.

Same lack of detailed information plagued the comparison of product to hps on electricity/money.

I have experience on older mars-hydro products. Led failures were an issue on those which is why I focused on how these (heat transference, h till first led failure, what is end of life point, total cost of ownership and operating).

6 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro’s new light is worthy.

Only one way to find out.

5 Likes

Mars Hydro new light is MY NEW LIGHT! Thank You. Ill enjoy.:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

You know this is a free giveaway, right?

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is much better than the hardware store bulbs I just setup in my veg room!

8 Likes

supercalifragalistic-expialidocious :umbrella2: :zap:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

MarsHydro_LED: I suppose Mars Hydro New light is EXCEPTIONAL!!!:+1:

3 Likes

Mars Hydros new light is in a giveaway finally!!!

Let’s get to it to it

6 Likes

Mars hydro light is like harnessing the sun ,the plants growth will not lie nor will the pictures and growers comments regarding its performance!

Good luck everyone . And pumpkin thanks for sticking it out the other posts got a bit heated at times , most would tuck there tails and run :running_man:

Hopefully your next giveaway is a quality built tent :tent:

4 Likes

Yeh hopefully it’ll be the measurements I need as well :rofl:

2 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is Zesty

Edit: Was tangy but changed this to zesty just so i could use these gif’s :wink: lol

20 Likes

I supposed mars hydro new light is on its way to me…:grin:

4 Likes

I suppose new mars hydro light is a good way to ditch the expensive HID lights and try leds. :yum:

4 Likes