Maruf, Maruf, Maruf Is On Fire (Burn Motherfucker, Burn) [pt.1]

If anyone is interested, I’m giving out some Maruf Red crosses. Only 1x available of each (for now), just because I don’t like mailing stuff and nobody ever grows any of these give-away seeds out anyway. I don’t know when I’ll ship them out… each will also come with some f2s… all free… just message me with an address and I’ll let you know when they ship. One per person, first come, first serve- (I’m not online all day, so call dibs if you want something.)

ILE’s Maruf Red x:

A1/K
Heime Cheeba’s “RKS”
Hindu Kush Heirloom
HPD/Iran
Iran
NL2
Skunk HP no.1
Street Girls
The Stones

Full disclosure, I wasn’t all that impressed with these Marufs, and genuinely feel Irrazinig overhyped them quite a bit. The high is a good indica effect, and the resin production is better than most for landrace, but the buds were not as described in appearance or smell. Some meat, some leather, some gas, but also some fruit and overall very neutral scents. No ultra-nasty decaying flesh smells, at least not that I found. I’ll be back to see if there’s any interest later tonight…

25 Likes

Dibs on the Skunk HP NO.1 awesome! I’ve wanted some maruf red/black for a while now! Thank you🙏🏻
If you have a bunch I’d love some of the Cheeba RKS cross as well. I’ve wanted to do a maruf deep dive for a few years! This is epic!

6 Likes

The Iran or hpd/Iran sound interesting. Sorry to read that you were disappointed with the maruf. The title is hilarious

4 Likes

Dibs on the Maruf Red x NL2 please
Thank you

1 Like

Hindu Kush heirloom Dibs.
Thanks!

3 Likes

I would love to try the Iran, dibs on that one please. Thank you for offering these up!

1 Like

I just love females in general :smiley: I’ll take dibs on the “street girls”, if still available!

Thank you

1 Like

I’m here just to appreciate the title. Also interesting crosses!

1 Like

I’d love some with the a1/K if still available. Either way,
Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Arrived safe and sound, Thanks again brotha!
Hope you have a great week! :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Dibs on rks cross!

1 Like

Just arrived today. Thank you buddy. I appreciate it!

3 Likes

Any background on the Iranian used?

2 Likes

This has the greatest title :rofl:how could I miss it?

If this is still available I’d love some Maruf x Iran, thank you.

1 Like

Now throw your hands in the air and wave 'em like you just don’t care

I’d try a pack of what’s left…Stones? Or RKS if you have extra.

2 Likes

The Iranian is from East Iran, near the border of Pakistan and not so far from the Afghanistan border. 3 main phenos, the Red, the Green, the Blue. The Red is the most narcotic in effect, naptime weed, and smells the least citric, instead being mainly straight meat and earthy, no sweet or fruit. The Green is more pinewood skunk, and probably the strongest overall in terms of getting high. It can have a very unique savory metallic smell on top of the pine skunk, but it’s a bit rarer. Some have slight lemon. The Blue has the deepest body effect. It has a massage feeling with a blissful euphoria that makes you want to do nothing but sit in its blanket of comfort. Smells like a nasty hospital cafeteria, with a sizzly, old fish stick smell with hints of apple cider vinegar, over iodine.

Sorry guys, I’m not shipping any more after this, it’s killing my wallet, and I already promised a bunch to a local group.

9 Likes

I am grateful, thank you very much!

8 Likes

We don’t need no water let the motherfucker burn. Burn motherfucker burrrn.

Thanks for your service @SF0

4 Likes
1 Like

This one is more my speed lol

1 Like