Maruf Red aka Kandahar Red Full Power Selections

Hey everyone after finishing up the Kashmir project I wanted to document my Maruf Red grow.

21 Likes

Got some of these myself, haven’t gotten around to them (like everything else I have) but excited to see how yours turn out!

5 Likes

Lol sounds like we’ve got the same issue ahaha. But thanks!

2 Likes

Here are some pictures

13 Likes

Here are the most recent pictures as of now. They are honestly some of the stinkiest plants I’ve grown so far. You brush up against them or rub their stem and they just throw off this rank smell

16 Likes

Looks good. Are you going to do a seed including with these?

5 Likes

Thank you! If you meant a seed increase yes I am!

6 Likes

Love the leaves! Curious to see how these turn out for ya.

2 Likes

Looking forward to watching this progress!

3 Likes

gonna pull up a chair too…sounds intresting !

2 Likes

That’s awesome to hear. I really need to start checking what I typed before I hit reply :thinking:
They are looking great!

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

Here’s a group shot

13 Likes

Looking good :+1:.

How’s the Maruf Red coming along?

5 Likes

Wondering myself, any good word?

2 Likes

I really wanted to grow this selection of seeds because of the reports that some of them were strong enough to withstand 50 mph winds and it would be great where I live because the wind ultimately is a problem that kills alot of outdoor plants where I live if they get too big and I would have loved to see if it would have held up strong if you got any spare seeds you haven’t popped or have a cut still I’d love to talk I’d pay you whatever you need to get it to me I would wait for more seeds but I’d like to get a cut from someone who’s already grown it and made a good selection

3 Likes

Been looking for Red maruf for years, finally a grow journal lol

I’m definitely interested in these seeds. :100::dart:

3 Likes

It’s been really quiet here unfortunately

3 Likes

Too quite for a Red Maruf :thinking:

2 Likes