Massachusetts Super Skunk?

Anybody? Looking for MSS beans. Also any Dragon Weed from '79

5 Likes

The real mass super skunk clone is suppose to be dead. Since it hermed very easily I don’t think alot of people continued to hold the cut and all the cut thats floating around ive been told are fake. I think that getting hold on beans are more likely, but since this is a legend, it would probably be some expensive ass beans…

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

The real deal Ma Super Skunk is clone only. I have heard that it’s still around, but tightly held. Top Dawg put out a bx a few years ago, I doubt he would use a fake.

2 Likes

That’s been my dilemma all along. I found an alleged clone for almost $500. Didn’t wanna make that investment for a maybe. Or even possibly the real deal.:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Dunno, but notso hold the cut for years and he doesn’t think that any of the supposed cuts are the real deal. Neither does nspecta. We can only take them by their words but so can we with the supposed cuts. It’s a gamble…

FYI I wouldn’t trust topdawg more then notso and nspecta about this cut…

4 Likes

If I may ask why wouldn’t you trust JJ’s claim? my thinking is just because it’s not in notso or nspectas galaxy doesn’t mean it’s not out there. If anyone would have it I would expect JJ to have access to it.

4 Likes

I just would trust him more than anyone of those.

1 Like

I think there is 2. That old one is still around. Doubt we will ever see it soon though. But that cut JJ uses is bad ass. I kinda wonder if the old one was ever called Mass Super Skunk. All the high time articles and forum threads I can find going back to the early 2000’s are showing the Analog cut. I just got some cuts of her along with the Ohio Deathstar. I’m gonna get them both into flower and see what she’s about. I ran some of JJ’s hybrids with the cut and they are fucking epic. Smoking Sour Super Skunk right now actually. Please god do not bring up the bullshit Sour Dubb x Giesel shit Riot goes on about. He knows thats not true several people have showed him picture evidence of the fact. So just no.

3 Likes

Not so sure there really is two MSS cuts. Should know by summer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.