Massive thank you to all OGers

I came to OG with 1 pack of seeds and the goal of learning as much as I could to grow them to their best potential. Fast forward 2 months and I have 8 beautiful plants that I couldn’t be happier with! For that alone I owe you all a huge thanks. You then took it a step further and have set me up to be able to grow great weed for years to come! I just did a count of the seeds that have come in the mail since I joined. Between what I’m growing, what’s still being mailed in, and what I have in the seed fridge I now have 26 different strains at my disposal! I did spend a healthy amount of money on seeds :sweat_smile: but most of them are from different OG members.

I am still setting my grow rooms up but I promise when I have everything dialed in I WILL be returning the favour and breeding my own seeds to give back to all you awesome people and anyone else that needs them!

42 Likes

Very cool. Just keep growing them beans bud.

9 Likes

ooo you’re right! I joined OG with the idea of trading knowledge for beans. The OG server itself is chock full of studies. Now, I’ve got enough beans to run studies on for years to come! hah hah that doesn’t mean I’m going to stop spreading the info :wink: The other part is input from other humans. Gotta toss ideas at people for a quick gut-check. There’s some real thinkers out there!!!

15 Likes

Came to grow weed…

… now I’m growing seed…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

18 Likes

you mean shucking seed

6 Likes

You’re right, that’s better! :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

lol I was thinking about that this morning lol I think I stumbled here some time last year , delivered off the momentum of a guy reading reviews on can fans lol armed with crop king seeds and also cookie and cream bag seeds that I wanted to grow and bring back to show the guy who gave me the weed in the first place. ( lot-a-herm in those.) Realized amongst allot of things, strains can disappear and I don’t want to deal with b.s seeds and I also don’t want to deal with a seed bank market, that plays there hand like the diamond market, making things about hype and restricted release…Thankfully I am in a place were what I am realizing has been realized by others long ago, others who freely give knowledge. ( I just want to hug you old hippy’s lol for all the time saved!)
anyways those were the things I was thinking this morning.

6 Likes

such a cool post, love it. you have so much to look forward to!

3 Likes