Master thai green dragon

Never heard of the strain until today. Was wondering if anybody knows where I can get this or if any of you guys are actually breeding with it. I’m down to trade or whatever if any of you guys know where I can get this. Thank you in advance and have a great day.

Ps if this is in the wrong spot I’m sorry go ahead and move it.

3 Likes

Only Green Dragon I have heard of is a tincture. The recipe is on here, somewhere.

2 Likes

No this is a old 70 landrace cross

2 Likes

Master Thais work is not really available much these days. There are some members holding onto some of his lines but I’m not sure who has what. I was always fond of his Tahoe Og and he had a heirloom Alaskan thunderfuck I think a few of us managed to acquire.

1 Like

My buddy has a nice Alaskan Thunderfuck he had some seeds. Should be getting a cut soon. I appreciate the info I kind of figured it was going to be a harder one to find.

1 Like

Currently growing a pack of the green dragon bx7 ive had stashed away for years. Ended up with 8 viable seeds currently going. Theyre all pretty wild looking and all seem to have varying degrees of variegation. Will update once ive flowered them out. cheers

2 Likes

I have this cross
10 Phoenix Rising (Spitfire = (Fanta-G x KO Kush x Ghost Og x Chem Valley Kush x Green Dragon) Backcrossed three times to make, “Spitfire F3”. Now an IBL made in 2016) (Masterpeace Seeds)

2 Likes

1 Like

That sounds like a great cross.I definitely need to grow that out someday.

As far as I am aware, Thai is gone but is around, he’s just working on some new things. He has green dragon stock, he is just busy getting things together for a new Generation of growers.

THAIS WEBSITE, has been hijacked & he needs to get the domain back or correct it, because some Chinese company took it. So finding him through his website is just not possible at the moment.

1 Like