Master Thai Romulan Collective Buy in

Yes, Yes, yes!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

5 Likes

Hey man. I hate to say Hi & then point out you’re 31/30 :sweat_smile: but uhh… :hmm.

I’ll take some decent Romulan. :alien: Was hoping to get closer to the Vic High source but info on his story is really limited,

Anyone? Total tangent? :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

So it’s been posted I went through my first post but haven’t had a chance to go through the rest. If you still need to be added to even up than please add your name to the list below thank you!

1. @Jinglepot
  2. @pawsfodocaws
  3. @misterbee
  4. @Swe-can ( if there room on all 3 )
  5. @khaoohs
  6. @BERZERK tri pack
4 Likes

Haha, assuming this is another signup list :grin:

1 Like

Since I’m on the other one buy in is 5 bucks correct? 2 strains out three. One already payed. ? Is this correct? @Enjoi802

1 Like

Will initiate payment for myself AND @Pawsfodocaws if we’re now included on the Lists. SS/BW. and THANKS…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: SPECIAL NOTE: JUST paid $40.00 to cover myself, @Pawsfodocaws OR anyone else. Thanks for reaching out!!!

4 Likes

You gotta know if I get any more of these, they’ll be making that “Texas Swing”!!! SS/BW, enjoy your weekend…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

The eagles have landed.

17 Likes

5 Likes

HIGH FIVES ALL ROUND!
Yyeeeaaahhh!

4 Likes

Did we ever confirm if it was triangle tf or ATF? I don’t csre either way I’m just curious is all.

4 Likes

For what??? If I’ve got’em, you’ve got’em, Bro!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

5 Likes

“Turn down for what!?” as @misterbee said!! :rofl: :hugs: :sweat_smile: :upside_down_face: :pray: :sunglasses: :bomb: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hello there,
So i am taking a year off or two or maybe forever idk yet, but if you like my genetics just email me, I AM NOT DEAD !!! JAMES CAN VERUFY THIS AND HAS ON THE RIP MT THREAD. TY
ALSO FRAUD IS AT YOU ONCE AGAIN -gaixy genetics, ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I DID GET OUT, AGAIN SOME ONE CLAIMING TO BE MY SON IN LAW AND LOTS OF BS,STOLE SEEDS, MY DAUGHTRS LOWLIFE ex prison BOYFRIND WHO HIT MY 4 YR OLD , NOW 6 GRANDSON IN THE FACE AND CAUSED A SURGURY AND ANOTHER ONE WHEN HE IS 16 YEARS OLD ANOTHER SURGURY, THEY ARE SCUM AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO RUIN US SINCE I PROTECT CHILDREN PERIOD.
YEP GOT THE LAW ON THEM ANYONE RIGHT IN THE MIND KNOWS YOU DO NOT HIT CHILDREN PERIOD.
I SURE CAN USE TH HELP HERE,THIS HURTS BAD SINCE WE QUIT CAUSE OF BAD RUMOURS, FALSE COMPLAINTS OFMY SERVICE AND GEAR
,BUT I SEE SOMEHERE VERY HAPPY AND BEAUTIFUL PICTURES AND GROWS OF MY GEAR FROMOTHR NICE FOLKS MAKES MY HEART SWELL. PLEASE NOTE :
. I HAVE NO CREW LETS MAKE THAT CLEAR NEVER HAVE ALWAYS JUST ONE HERE ALL THS YEARS, ANDSOME CANNOTRLATET M WHEN THEY MEET ME AS I AM ITAL AS MY FAMILY - ONE LOVE ONE WORLD GIVE THANKS BLESSINGS TO ALL. I REALLY LOVE THE GROWING SIDE AND DONT MIND SHARING THAT INFORMATION. AS FOR WHAT I ASK TO COVER THE MATERAILS AND WORK, IS FOR ROMULAN , ATF OR SKUNK ANY OF THEM $2.50 a seed / 10 seeds = $25.00 donation, helps our dog training programs and their cost for permits and visits to hospitals ect. we are not breeders to the public, THIS WAS AND ONLY RASON I GOTINTO THIS TO DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH DOGS FOR OTHERS, LIKE I AND I HAVE SAID I LOVE TO GROW FOOD AND HERBS MY THING NOT BIG STUFF AND MONEY, WHAT MONEY, IS FUNNY LOL For your information we belong to a world Akita preserve , this rare breed as we have the base lines from 1939 and 1948 after the war and now care for them and pass to other breeders not the public. so $25.00 + shipping is fair enough ? but if you want to do this oh well
the skunk is one dollar a seed as always., NO GREED NO FUKRY NO WORRIES
PEACE,
T (onemt) laketahoejapaneseakitas@gmail.com
***for the people please be honest no seed companys or breeders to take advantage of this offer or any offfers TY

13 Likes

What did I just read?

11 Likes

I was going to post the exact same thing!

Except I was going to add an “f” in it.

5 Likes

Master Thai talking on his personal life and pointing out you can buy his seeds direct for $25 a pack or less? . I think

5 Likes

You came on and answered. I’m glad I emailed you!!! I did this as a gesture to make sure the magic you created stayed alive and meant no disrespect, the person who gave me those use to talk to you regularly and lived near you in Tahoe. I’m glad your ok and also WELCOME BACK TO THE COMMUNITY!!! Also this is a gracious offer to allow us all a chance at them directly. I still will make sure to spread the love when my share is ready but by jahs light thank yu🙏🏼

I have 6 kids so I will not tolerate people doing anything to kids. So please have strength to do what is right.

Man this is a trip. So glad to have the chance to talk to you and as you can see many many people are excited also. I would have never done this if I knew differently, that you were still out there. Please do not take offense by my actions as the intentions were pure.

Have a blessed evening my friend and hope all is well with you and yours!!!

10 Likes

Maybe help this man out a bit and do a OG group buy @Enjoi802 :innocent::raised_hands:

3 Likes