Maui Jane Seed Co 2022 list/price

:call_me_hand:

I’m going to try out a strain or two from a Hawaii seed company & figured I’d share the list the person emailed me.

(I’m looking at Royal Oil/Alii & something else.)

Maui Jane’s
2022 Seed list:

Feminized Seeds:

*$2ea *
Mystery Sherbet(??? x Sunset Sherbet)

$4ea or $30 for 10pack
Slurricane S1

$5ea or $40 for 10pack
Sunset Sherbet S1

$6ea or $50 for 10pack
Orange Sherb(Dosi-Tree x Sherb)
Tita OG(Daddy’s Girl(GDP x GSC) x Sherb)

$7ea or $60 for 10pack
Grape Sherb(SkunkdogPK x Sunset Sherb)

Regular, non-feminized:

*$1ea or $30 for 40pack *
Haikush(random variety seed mix)

$2ea or $30 for 20pack
Grapefruit OG x SkD/C99
Girl Scout cookie x PCK
Lilly x Cinderella 99
POG x C99
Headband x C99
Cheese/Cindy99 x Colombian/Maui

$3ea or $50 for 20pack
Dutch Crunk (Dutch Crunch x SkD/C99)
SinMintCookie x Sherb
Ruby#1(purple PCK) x Sherb
Cookie Kush x MPK(Maui Purple Kush)
Gelato x MPK
Ruberry (Ruby#1 x raspberry boogie)

$4ea or $60 for 20pack
Skream(Skunkdog/Cookies n cream) x Sherb)
Chocololo (ChocolopeF3)
Skunkdawg BX1(Skunkdog x SkunkdogOG )
Sunset Sherbet x Sherb)
Sex Wax(Gorilla Glue #4 x Sherb)
Skunkdog OG x Sherb)
Headband x OG Kush

$5ea or $40 for 10pack
SkunkdogPK(Skunkdog x MPK)
Jungle Queen(Gorilla glue #4 x Skunkdog/C99)
Gunkdog(Gorilla Glue #4 x SkunkdogOG)
Grease Skunky(Gorilla Glue x Skream)
Skunkdog Bx1v2 (Skunkdog x Skream)
Slush Puppy(Skunkdog x Sherb)

$6ea or $50 for 10pack
Sour Lime(Sour Pie x Black Lime)
Sherblime(Sunset Sherb x Black Lime)
Glue-Tang(Gorilla Glue #4 x Black Lime)
BlueSherbLime (Blueberry Sherb x Black Lime)
Dankster (Dankalato x Oil Spill)
Tangster (Tangilope x Royal Limez)
Tangelo G(Tangelope x 808OG)
Royal Slush(Slurricane x grapeskunkOG)
Pau Hana(SherbOG)(Sunset Sherb x 808OG)
Dawn Petrol (Squirt x 808OG)
Diva (Skream x Royal Kush)

$7ea or $60 for 10pack
Sweet Skunk OG(808 OG F2.1)
Skunkdog Kush(808OG F2.2)
Royal Oil aka Ali’i Kush (Royal Kush x 808OG)
Greatfruit OG (Squirt x grapeskunkOG)
Cheetos aka Cheese OG (Cheese x 808OG)
Rainbow Sherb (Blue sherb x GreatfruitOG)
Lychee (Pineapple kush x GreatfruitOG)
Grape Sherb OG(grape sherb x grapeskunkOG)
Shakalope (sherb x Chocolope)

• I breed primarily for resistance to Botrytis first and then PM, leaf septoria and mites.

I flower all of my plants in ground and in full sun, I almost never experience bud rot with my genetics. I try to select faster flowering genetics as much as possible and most of my plants are finished around 7weeks.

My most Botrytis sensitive strains are the Gorilla Glue and Chocolope crosses, all the rest should suit your grow climate quite well. I personally prefer the Skunkdog, 808 and Sherb crosses. Grape Sherb fem is probably my most popular strain to date.

They’re all high quality, the difference in price is only telling of how fresh they are, the cheaper strains are older, therefore germ rates will be lower.

Thanks for your interest, seeds usually mail out a day or two after you complete your order.*

:evergreen_tree:

15 Likes

Those are some very good prices. Always like to see $1 seeds.

4 Likes

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:WELCOME!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: I’ll check the Site, maybe after the New Year, I’ll throw some $'s your way. Continued success in your endeavor, take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Those are some good prices for hype poly hybrids. :+1:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Nice list.

I’m surprised they don’t do a lot of autoflowers out there during the winter? Or is winter just rainy season?

2 Likes

I know I’m going to sound cheap but… these are my kind of prices!:laughing: Hope you find some :fire:!

2 Likes

Maaan thanks for keeping the prices affordable for everyone! And more with hype genetics! Will probably grab some soon, well done, love to see people really pumping the cannabis scene and being realistic about their product.

2 Likes

Naaah man, you arnt cheap!:heart: Those prices are realistic for the amount of effort it takes to produce those seeds and the “breeder” will also make a buck or two! They will probably grow just as great as any other hype poly hybrid cross would!

Pz my man :v:t2::v:t2:

2 Likes

I’d wait on feedback from a few on the islands… there’s a guy out there to avoid. It may be totally unrelated but my BS meter is flickering…

Just something about the volume and genetics listed.

If I’m wrong my deepest apologies… :wink:

4 Likes

The 7 week flowering time for most of his strains claim made me start doubting

1 Like

Aloha all — these aren’t mine or by me :stuck_out_tongue: I was just sharing what the dude at Maui Jane emailed me. His site has only 2 strains listed & I wanted to see what was in stock before ordering & make sure.

I smoked some local flower (skunk dog) & the grower said it was the only thing he grew that didn’t rot. :thinking: so… seedfinder led me to this seed co; was happy to see Mandelbrot’s Royal Kush crossed in because that was next on my list to buy.

I’ll be the sacrificial lamb & Guinea pig & let you know how it grows.

@GCBudz — I think you’re remembering Pua mana ??? & IIRC they were banned from OG? :joy: don’t quote me on it

His IG is mauijane808

4 Likes

I’m still a newcomer to the islands but yeah there’s no winter at this elevation. It rained 7 weeks straight, about 5’ from mid march to mid may. Was super depressing. The other side of the island gets about 1/7th as much rain or even drought & wildfires. The 2 main volcanoes are about 10 &13k feet high so there’s snow up there. Very risky sledding but it happens.

Then the ocean drops to about 9000 ft deep & is full of tiger sharks. :man_surfing:

8 Likes

NOT directly related, but I’ve “got a line” on some Hawaiian Indica(s). There’s a group getting back in the “old school Landrace Island Strains” like Maui Wowie, Kauai Electric, Kona Gold, and Puna Budda. I’ve got some Hawaiian Indica that is the offspring of Puna Budda. It’ll feature prominently in the PLANNED “Winter Giveaway/Fundraiser”. Sorry for the “hijacking”, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Island landraces sound like something one most try out. Have tried the maui wowie S1 from CSI and they was something thats 100% worth growing!

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

I loved visiting The Big Island for the geologic diversity. Dry on the west side, wet around Hilo, perfect conditions for growing coffee (at the right elevation), snowy peaks, waterfalls, and freaking volcanoes! I’m sure it’s different living there but I hope you’re enjoying it!

3 Likes

Uh can you please line me up with a direction for said Maui Wowie? Very interested!

2 Likes

Oh, I have some Maui Wowie/Fems from @Sebring. I’m waiting on my “CONNECT” to come through with the “Island Grown Version”. When he/she does, you better believe the offer will be announced here!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: “Connect” lived in Hawaii, but is CONUS-based now. They reestablished relations with friends “in the game”. I’m hangin’ on a hope and a prayer, but believe it’s going to develop.

4 Likes

@LonelyOC , hello lonelyOC, I was wondering did you get any pictures of that providers maui wowi by any chance please. Or maybe know were I can find any pictures of his maui wowi any where.
Did any of your ones turn out very sativa. Thanks

1 Like

@NIGHTMARE Sry no pics, but it was a NLD with a smooth smoke with “tropical juice” taste and smell. It was a good wake n bake since its not very potent and I grew it for some patients that needed something for anxeity. I change it for marrocan Beldia in the end since it got more cbd and that made it a better medicin for my patients. I think csi got his clone from notso which have had it for years and years! Hope i could give you the information you are looking for :heart:

Pz my friend :v:t2:

2 Likes

I’m currently flowering 4 of the Sebring MW…

1 Like