Maui mango haze

I wanted to see what these looked like, and I’m a little bit surprised. Leaves are kinda fat.

55 Likes

It’s an Indica! :older_man:

Could act like it too :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

These would be from Msr. @Sebring ?

2" MORE DIRT! more bud! :joy:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

The breeder was looking for a fast flowering plant, so he used an Indica dom Maui Wowie female, and a fast Mango Haze male. The leaf shape is from the Afghan. They’ll finish in 9-10 weeks.

Good luck with them. I’ve been waiting to see somebody run these. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

44 Likes

Yeah, me too. I have mine tentatively scheduled for grow after next.
I’m pulling up a chair for this! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

12 Likes

I love Hawaii, and mangos are my favorite fruit. Pulling my lazy boy.

4 Likes

I’m hoping to pop some of these on my 2nd run. Still a ways away, but I have everything for my cab this time. Just need to put it together without a nosey 12 yr old up my ass. Thanks again for doing the run on these @Guitarzan!

@vaportrail, are you planning on making this a journal? If so, I’ll stick around. Would like to see how these do for you.

6 Likes

Got a few going, I’ll get pics when I get home. But damn those are looking good.

4 Likes

I’m not sure where this is going…

I guess I should have tried to research the strain better.

The beans did come from Sebring. I got excited to see him drop the Hawaiian crosses, since I used to live on Oahu.

I started these under 12-12, with a plan to bring light hours down to 11-13 to get them to ripen.

But since these don’t look the way I expected them to look, I guess they ain’t gonna grow the way I expected them to grow either???

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Nothing special, Roots organic “greenfields” bagged potting soil in the bottom layer, roots
“Original” on top, with lots of room for top dressing in their 3 gallon fabric bags.

Other than water, I’ve brewed them kelp tea, and sprayed kelp-humic 5-2 ratio, like I do for all my small plants.

5 Likes

I feel your pain man, my nosey 12 year old is female.
So you know they can’t be trusted not to talk.
I had DCFS showing up at the house.

6 Likes

Cool to see someone else that runs the roots soil, I love the stuff!

Also love that your growing these, I’m giving mine to my dad, so I’ll have to tell him the have an indica look. He loves the haze strains

6 Likes

I’m wondering if they’re going to have the classic Haze flavor :thinking:

4 Likes

Thanks for starting this thread. i have been curious as too how the mmh would turn out , hoping to include her in my grow but I may not be able to just yet . I look forward to watching your progress and always happy growing .

2 Likes

Oh shit! Hope that didn’t end up being too painful for you.

If you don’t mind me asking, how’d that all play out with DCFS?

3 Likes

No I don’t mind wouldn’t have commented if I did.
I got lucky because everything that was reported to them was BS, and my girl even told them so alone.
I was also lucky because I only had 1 plant in flower. When she asked to see the garage I said fine, but I only have one plant.

While I am in the process of getting a med card, I dont have one yet. Here under 5 plants is a civil fine of 200 bucks, even without a med card. It was all dropped but they keep you on file for 3 years or something in case other stuff goes on.

5 Likes

Since people are actually growing these out, I figured I’d better finish off that grow log.

Here’s the final post.

I hope you guys find something awesome in there. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

15 Likes

I had the same thing, someone at the church over heard my daughter tell a friend that her mom and I smoke pot. Which got turned into I have shit laying around all over, infused cookies on the counter free to anyone. They came knocking and freaked us out. Everything is in my garage which I can lock so they said it was bs basically and left us alone.

11 Likes

Just wanted to give a big thanks to @Guitarzan @Sebring and all the real OGs that put their time and effort into making beans for the community :+1:

I’m not set up properly at all yet, and besides trying to set up new growing spaces, am also trying to learn how to deal with this harsh desert climate. So, I’ve decided to put off making seeds for now.

8 Likes

I’ve got 4 or 5 going from the seedrun, will post pics tonight, growing well so far.

5 Likes