Maui wowie cherry bomb pheno

Thought id drop some maui wowie cb pheno in a Tupper ware dish and pop it into the incubator here we are at just shy of 48 hours

38 Likes

Nice job @Donnie

How long will you be vegging?

5 Likes

I’ll probably let these veg indoors for at least 3 to 4 weeks before moving them outside and putting them in the ground . Kind of want to just watch them and see what they do on their own , trees are what I have in mind .

6 Likes

Lookin forward to watching this, good luck.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed all 3 are female

2 Likes

here for the show

1 Like

Heard you were up to “no good”, hurried on over to see for myself. Gonna sit over in the far right corner. Let the fun begin, continued success on this project, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Finally getting to start these beans. Plan to get get a bit of a variety going . This should be a start to a continuous grow between outdoor and indoor .

1 Like

Nice to see and will be nice to see how they do outside. I have one that’s about a week away max from chop and ran out of height so she got super cropped a few times. Took some late flower clones and they still haven’t turned the corner yet.

3 Likes

These from Sebring?

1 Like

Yes these came from Sebring

4 Likes

Make sure you watch for males. Had 2 out of 6 full on balls. The other 4 are at 43 days right now.

4 Likes

Definitely will be watching for them, still trying to.figure out how to identify maui wowie from the shiskaberry mix that was released as well .

1 Like

Yeah, after flip, keep an eye on things. Otherwise they are a really dank plant. Metallic cherries and now a nice dankness from somewhere. They go just fine together. I guess I still have a couple of weeks but they better hurry. I really want to smoke this one. I might top them and let them veg a bit next time. The yield on these two will be small, but I flipped, too early in hindsight.

Good luck. I want to see more of them grown as well. I will definitely be trying them again soon. I bet it would be great as a breeding partner, aside from any herming issue that hasn’t been nailed down yet. I hope all goes well. She’s a real stinker, old school style. peace

5 Likes

The more stank the better to me in this situation

1 Like

I’ll try and get a pic I took of mine tonight. I don’t have any good close ups but they get tight buds that really sparkle, like it’s sort of a greasy bud, too.

One of mine is green and the other was purpling but now going black on the top of leaves and purple below. And, I think MWCB throws other colors as well. peace

2 Likes

Here’s a pic of mine today. Coming down this weekend if I have the time and can’t wait to try it. As said sure does have that cherry smell.

19 Likes

I love Maui Waui, it’s one of my favorite strains. Now with added cherry scent, I am envious. Nice work man, harvest time is the best. A shit ton of work but still so gratifying.

6 Likes

And this strain is the old '79 original made by Mr Greengenes. It should be unique compared to todays terps. Terps were just being being realized right around then. It’s the first terpy pot I ever had. I don’t think it was this particular strain but I had MW on the island of Oahu in '77, and it rocked my world. It was so tasty compared to mexi.

Your buds are much larger than mine. Did you top yours? It’s looking good. Mine are tall and lean. Almost no limbs.

5 Likes

It’s deceiving as I did a bunch of super cropping and tie downs on it during flower. However during veg I did do a manifold start.
Here is a wider angle from earlier in the week that shows the structure and the manifold base.

There are wires all over and the bread bag clips mark a few lowers that I hit with Gods Blue Cheese, SDxSL and Black Triangle pollen

9 Likes