Maui Wowie from Pua Mana 'Ohana

In a few hours I will plant five Maui Wowie beans from Pua Mana 'Ohana Seedbank. Let’s see what comes up.

:smiley:

25 Likes

Hahahaha dude your thread title had me start wigging out lol, glad to finally see these grown out
:popcorn::seat:

9 Likes

I don’t know Hawaiian but I presumed pua Mana o’hana meant. Much bullshit lol. Subbed for this :rofl:

5 Likes

I am another one interested in see w comes out of it too i wanted the blue Hawaiian but they were too expensive

6 Likes

The title has a certain familiar ring to it.:wink: I hope there will be good buds coming.

There is a lot of BS that came up so let’s see how this grows.

I bought these beans for $67. Pua Mana 'Ohana ran a couple of special discounts when I came across his site.

The beans are under the mix now. I had to get on my hands and knees and pray to St. Anthony ('Ol Tony is the patron saint of lost things :thumbsup:) for a while before planting them. The container of seeds is securely closed with tape and a tight fitting lid. When I pulled the lid off it released suddenly and seeds went scattering across the table and onto the floor. 5 were on the floor and five remained on the table. I spent a good 15 minutes searching for the 5 lost ones, and finally I found the last missing seed.

Here they are before planting:

And now we wait for the magic to happen.

20 Likes

Let’s see what these seeds are all about brother! :movie_camera: :popcorn:

10 Likes

It’s show time. Green mojo for the grow.
OG

10 Likes

awesome, subbed up! did the shipping come from hawaii? :smiley:

6 Likes

@legalcanada that’s a good question

4 Likes

And so the test begins.

Tracking this thread, I am interested to see what the mix is of genetics and bullshit inside those little packages.

6 Likes

Yes. and some more characters

5 Likes

I had a fishing trip yesterday. I checked the 5 pots early before I left but nothing was up. I got home just before lights out and there were two sprouts above ground. Lights will be on in about an hour and I’ll see if any others are up.

5 Likes

Still two up this morning. It looks like a third is pushing the mix up.

Good day on the water.

16 Likes

Only two showing so I am going to plant the other 5 seeds.

8 Likes

2 of the 5 original beans planted came up. I’m not holding out much hope for the other three but I’ll keep them on the table for a bit longer.

Of the second group of 5 beans I planted one was above ground this morning.

A short while ago I went down to check the room and a second sprout was trying to break the surface. I hope there are more participants to appear in the next day or two.

12 Likes

Better late then never! I’m definitely pulling up a seat for this show.

:seat::popcorn::nerd_face::v:

5 Likes

Pay any amount of money and get 2 out of 5 is bullshit already, IMO.

But I’ll be interested to see how they grow. :palm_tree:

6 Likes

You and me both. I’ll give them a good home. Maybe one day a Maui Wowie will join some friends in the 12/12 Flower Lounge.

17 Likes

There are four above ground. I checked one of the three original pots that did not show anything. I found the seed and it was intact and showing no sign of cracking. I put it back under the mix. 4 out of 10 is not looking good at this point.

6 Likes

Today marks the appearance of number 5 above ground. It’s the third seedling from the second planting of five seeds.

4 Likes