Maui Wowie from Pua Mana 'Ohana

I took some pictures of the three females yesterday. The #1 plant is reveging still.

#4 and #5 are growing nicely and I would have moved one or the other into flower if I had a rooted clone as backup. Both cuttings look good but no new growth showing yet.

This is slower than watching grass grow. I’m not sure why the text above is in Bold?

11 Likes

Maui Wowie #4 went into flower yesterday morning. The clone has put on new growth and #4 is shifting hormones as we speak.
Here we go.

12 Likes

Here is MW #4 at the beginning of Week 2 in flower.

14 Likes

Starting to get some lanky internodes now. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

I wasn’t sure what it would do so I put it into flower with plenty of head space.

The #5 plant has a good looking structure but the cut I stuck hasn’t shown any sign of rooting yet. Still looks vibrant and green.

5 Likes

The #4 MW is growing nicely and she just began her 4th week of flower.

MW #5 cutting looks like it is putting on new growth now. I intend to move the #5 into flower this Sunday.

16 Likes

She sure is pretty, hope your not expecting to harvest any time soon. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

We’re going to ride this one to the bitter end. Famous four words: “If all goes well.”

5 Likes

I’m calling it about 14 weeks… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

There’s a lot of info that says 9-11 weeks for MW. Like the blind man once said. . . .

7 Likes

Maui Wowie #4 is just about to start its 4th week of flower. Here she is a few minutes ago.

16 Likes

I am a bit confused. How many days of flower has the MW#4 had?

2 Likes

I may be too. Let me check the date on the tag.

OK it went into flower on 11/18 and I am definitely confused. Tomorrow will be 21 days in flower. I wasn’t clear above. It will begin its 4th week on Monday. Thanks for keeping track of this old stoner.

5 Likes

That changes my estimation of when it will be ready then, the development it had when you said it was already in week 4 suggested a very long flower time on the order of the estimate @ReikoX posted. If it has yet to enter week 4 then it seems more likely that the estimate on the packet could be accurate.

EDIT : is that 21 nights, or 21 days since showing pistils?

1 Like

It went into flower from veg in the AM on Sunday Nov 18. Today will be the 21st night. I normally rotate my plants on a Sunday. I cut a Pineapple OG this morning and moved a Celtic Stone from veg into flower to replace the one I harvested.
That’s how I sowed confusion on the crowd.
:smiley:

4 Likes

Maui Wowie #4 now has been in flower for 4 full weeks, 28 nights. It moved into the 5th week of flower this morning. I took these shots yesterday.

16 Likes

To my mind, after 4 full weeks, that looks like a 9-11 week plant. Looks like it could handle more light than it is currently getting too unless it is different in the flesh. Cameras have been known to lie…

2 Likes

The most recent pics above were taken off to the side in a dark corner. It is currently in the middle of the room in the center under the Fluence. I believe it is getting plenty of light.

3 Likes

Fair enough. Just looked a little dark but not overfed. When I have had plants like that they responded well to more light. Could be the angle and camera though.

2 Likes

Please post more. I have seeds in germination now.

2 Likes