Maui Wowie from Pua Mana 'Ohana

Start at post one and read…all the photos and commentary you’ll ever need bro…

2 Likes

Hello, @Grayeyes. If I could see into the future I would post how this all turned out. :wink: In the meantime I’ll update about once a week unless there are any questions that come up. Are you starting Maui Wowie?

3 Likes

yeah, I think I have four seeds that look like they are popping. After veg I think I am going to move them outside when it warms up.

4 Likes

Maui Wowie #4 moved into week 6 of flower on Sunday 12/23. These shots are from a few minutes ago.

I moved the MW #5 into flower on 12/23.

15 Likes

She is filling in nicely! Looks like she will finish in a reasonable amount of time. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

It really has bulked up over the last 10 days or so. I have not identified a scent yet. It won’t hurt my feelings if it finishes in 9 weeks or 10.

6 Likes

The Maui Wowie #5 spent its 8th night in flower last night. Here’s a couple shots to give you an idea of what #5 is starting out in flower.

MW #4 is now in its seventh week of flower with last night being night #43. She is rolling right along.

Happy New Year! I’ll be cooking big pots of blackeye peas and hog jowls and collard greens with skillet cornbread on the side. Stop by and get your lucky food tomorrow.

15 Likes

Here are the latest shots of the Maui Wowies. First up is MW #5. It recently began the third week of flowering. Tonight will be its 16th night.

Meanwhile Maui Wowie #4 is going to spend its 58th night in flower tonight. It still has plenty of white pistils.

17 Likes

Hi @buzzmobile, thanks for the update. Have you started to flush MW#4 already?

3 Likes

Any smells :nose: from the #4?

3 Likes

Looks great, really stacking on some bulk!

2 Likes

Not really flushing at all. I backed off on the frequency of feeding. It’s winding down and I suspect it will be close to 11 weeks when ready.

5 Likes

Earthy is the word for what I smell. No fruit, no flower, no skunk.

4 Likes

Still a few weeks to develop a scent, plus the cure…

6 Likes

Here they are today with the addition of Maui Wowie #1. MW #4 is now at the beginning of her 9th week of flower. There are still white pistils but they are starting to wither. There’s a bit of a flowery scent underneath the earthiness now.

Mowie Wowie #5 is showing structure that resembles #4. She is beginning the fourth week of flower today.

Then there is the third female, Mowie Wowie #1. She is definitely a different phenotype from 4&5. We might be waiting a little longer for this one to finish.

That’s all folks.

14 Likes

Beauties! Some really nice foxtailing on that first one.

4 Likes

Those turned out nice buzz. Looks like all green strain.

My previous effort didn’t result in much. One out of what was supposed to be 5 seeds actually popped.

In spring I now have c/b maui that I will grow. Too cold now. I popped SSH seeds and I have to heat them in the morning since it is so cold.

2 Likes

So from the small sample it seems they are not a very homogenised batch of seeds, not F1 or an IBL. F2 maybe.

1 Like

I cut the MW #4 yesterday.

The MW #5 is budding up.

MW #1 is getting started.

12 Likes

1 has a really nice, classic shape to it.

3 Likes