Mazar I sharif ( real seed company)

I was going to wait longer but I dig somebody is probably wanting to see these sooner then later. Excuse the sad and burnt looking leaves on a couple I had a weird random issue invade my space but it’s taken care of. Basically I had two of my bigger moms and a couple smaller plants and the seedlings you see randomly decide to start dying and looking like extreme phosphate deficiency or loss heat stress. The thing is it randomly got super hot in my area when I wasent home and my ventilation was not set accordingly. I had a outbreak of fungus knats show up at the same time. I decided it was best to transplant everything out of the soil it was in into new happy frog. In regards to nutrients that should not have been a issue and if so it should not have effected small and old plants. If it was and I made the wrong decision deficiency vs toxicity they looked bad enough for it to be the final blow. Maybe the knats munched roots so bad they got angry idk but the only fix all I could imagine as a non risk was complete soil evacuation and replacement , appears to have worked on everything.

31 Likes

Nice recovery!

You had me at hashplant! Lol

I love reading and watching These grows and all the knowledge that gets dropped! Don’t mind me, I’ll be over here cheering you on!

Grow4th!!!

6 Likes

Oh wow ! Two issues at once ? I’m glad you got it really early. I think that was probably the best decision, to transplant them to better ground.
Anytime I have an issue early on I almost always move to new soil. I have never regretted it.

I know it’s not the same, but somtimes I’ll have PH issues, or over watering issues if I didn’t mix my soils right, or I try out a new brand of nutrients.
But like I said making new soil and transplanting them has always worked for me.
Nice job dude :sunglasses::+1:

Grow little ones, grow !!
:green_heart::seedling::herb:🪴:sun_with_face:

2 Likes

I’m wondering if my local water had some drastic fluctuation in ph , dident change anything else from what I’ve been doing for years and the fact that it effected both young and old was odd. I think it was the fungus knat explosion eating the fine root hairs, also had god dam root aphids burst into existence. Good thing I keep stuff on hand that wipes them both out at the same time :grin:
I have over 700 veggie starts in a greenhouse I’m prepared for war of all kinds.

6 Likes

Municipal water systems usually do a flush with more Chlorine on some sort of regular basis. Normally you’d get a letter letting you know the dates and explaining what they’re doing. Maybe you could call them and ask if anything changed on their end recently.

5 Likes

Our water supplier tends to send those letters about two weeks after the fact, I started drinking bottled water for a number of reasons but one was a letter that said oops the filters were bypassed the last two weeks please boil your water :pensive:

6 Likes

There are two little runts :face_with_raised_eyebrow: but the others are cruising along.

40 Likes

Looking good now! Nice catch, nice fix. Plants look real happy. The sign of a good grower is not whether or not he or she runs into issues, but how those issues are dealt with.

13 Likes

I’ll take better pictures of them all later but as you can see there alive and have healthy broad leaf traits as they should.

48 Likes

Look at all those fat little leaves. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the run.
Thanks for sharing your journey with these.

3 Likes

Maple leaf vibes. Very cool

3 Likes

They have been topped once already and are being slowed down by restricting the container size. I’m turning them into little bushes and then will flower them as soon as I have a rooted clone from the 92OG to put with them. My grape rebellion plant is a old skunk line from NorCal crossed to sfv og kush from Cali connection. I don’t have any more of the original beans I made , I tried to germinate 60 a year after I made them and they all failed, there was a mold issue when they were drying , only beans I’ve ever had it happen to :angry:.
Luckily I have the best plant that was found out of the first 20 girls from the cross and I have the skunk plant still.
The sfv og kush was sfv og ( s1 og kush) crossed to homegrown Fanta seeds afghan( almost certainly mazar) and then back crossed to the sfv og.
My intention is to use the mazar on the 92OG ( the elusive real deal og) back cross it to the 92 and then onto the skunk. The male from that will be used on the grape rebellion plant to make a seed line available that i promise will blow peoples mind.

20 Likes

I bet it will, sounds like a stellar seed line that you’re working towards. I wish you much luck with your endeavor.

1 Like

Well so far I have one for sure girl and one for sure boy, the rest have yet to show there identity but I’m getting closer to knowing. I’d say another week or so and I’ll know what the total head count is.

16 Likes

Those look like killer broad leaf indica, cool run! :+1:

6 Likes

Oooh definitely following along for this! Nothing better than a quality hash plant!! Best of luck with the run brother :v:

4 Likes

they look healthy as can be, i’m looking forward to the outcome!

i grew mazar somewhen last year and wasn’t very lucky. It smelled very nice, fruity, hashy and they looked stunning but started to herm in week 5, all but one. i don’t know where i got those seeds from, had them in the fridge for years. my last grow with them was like 5 years ago or so, can’t remeber, and the plant turned out great.

I made oil with mct from the weed and to my surprise it was the only oil where the terps are still tasteable. never had that before and after again.

5 Likes

Those leaves look beautiful

3 Likes

It was likely a building block for the last one

8 Likes

I missed the start of this, but found my way in just in time for the action!

:chair: :popcorn: :eyes: :dash::evergreen_tree:

:robot:

3 Likes