Mazar I Shariff (Atao's Strawberry IBL)

Here is the story of the Mazari line i work with since 2009, thanks for landrace seeds released by The Real Seed Co.

My IBL started with only two parents selection from just one pack, at the time the project of its outdoor reproduction started before buying them so much love and thought that permit my lucky selection i think. The female i choose was big with fresh strawberry bubblegum kush terpene, i topped and saved its apex during 4 years with the help of friends and I named this cut Julia, name of girlfriend’s garden. Her male was differently much more short with wider leaves. The reproduction took place in very wet and little sunny garden in Britanny 47°N.

After F2 another repro took place at 43°N in South of France by my friend Upok with Julia cut crosséd to selected strawberry fruity kind of males of its F2, this generation labelled as F2BX. (2011)

Then all indoor by myself with a third generation made with F2 mixed with F2BX, labelled as F3BX2. (2016)

And my last repro F4 in 2021 with release in public thanks to ZenHouseGardens, SeedHeaven and Hempdepot.

Peace

Julia in June 2009 :

July :

August (apex without) :

End September :

Early October :

Then botrytis in its next ten days but enough time for two three hundreds seeds, just a couple of branch softly pollinized. A good one month less harvest, very oily ant dense resin likely to moisture fragility. No surprise according in situ very dry climat of North Afghan oasis!

44 Likes

Nicely done

6 Likes

Trugarez @Papalag

Young apex mom strawberry Julia (RIP) :

Mazar mom 2009 apex'cut

18 Likes

My first grow of its F2, winter 2009

Early milky harvest at 11/12 weeks
No really fruity first ones grow, classic hashy kush leather spicy two specimens

28 Likes

Julia strawberry young cuts with my friend Upok, father of F2BX in South of France.

P1 Julia double clones with Upok

Julia at home with daddy

Overfertz oops

14 weeks

29 Likes

16 Likes

F3BX2 part of moms :wink:

12 Likes

F2 grown by @Paulo73, salad fruit one

F3BX2 grown by @2st4this

15 Likes

F3BX2ing (9 x 2 males)

(F2 x F2BX) + (F2BX x F2) + (F2 x F2) + (F2BX x F2BX) = ^^ strawberry field forever

My 2 males selection

19 Likes

Cross work by @HazeyGhost with F3BX2 males

24 Likes

F4 session

29 Likes

F4 grown by @Zstrainz

Z’s words : Out of just 7 seeds I found this stunning female that absolutely reeks of strawberries Strawberry :strawberry: :strawberry: :strawberry: I chopped this lady down a few weeks ago and the extreme scent has not faded but actually intensified. Atao - AKA Roms from ICMag - really crushed this line. He has been working this line since he obtained the seeds from @therealseedcompany in 2008. Atao did a great job of pulling the strawberry flavor from this line. Highly recommended for anyone who is a fan of Mazar. Give @atao_seeds_co a follow. He’s a real breeder. Not a seed make that is selling you the flavor of the month. He is making NEW from the OLD.

26 Likes

Very nice dudeđź‘Ť beautiful plants!

3 Likes

Thanks from them! @buckaroobonsai @LedZeppelin ! :peace_symbol: :yin_yang: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Exceptional work as always my friend :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Merci! @TopShelfTrees1 :sunglasses:

5 Likes

here’s two pheno

Strawberry

Citrusy

13 Likes

more old shots by JGL with F2s

17 Likes

Nice job!..