Mazar I Shariff (Atao's Strawberry IBL)

Here’s my MIS between MLI and Ortega, grown by @2st4this

8 Likes

MIS kind of vibes in Uruzgan, 1990.

22 Likes

Mazari F4 grown by Mich thank you!

Early spicy pheno harvest at 90, sideritis Greek mountainous tea aroma comparison fun by Michail merci à toi!.

Fruity strawberry (peach/lemon) others pheno can go to 100 easy :wink:

16 Likes

F3BX2 grown by @RasTarzan, fruity strawberry pheno in winter condition, also a bit guano overfertz.

14 Likes

My blood above and my DNA on each seeds and packs aha cheers!

7 Likes

F2 clone Katia, salad fruit one by @Paulo73

picture

10 Likes

Roms- Is there any chance you will be making a seed drop of more of your strains here in Canada?
Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi salut Oldguy1,

Thanks ya HempDepot will be Atao expanded over time, my Swaz for Spring soon and some of my hybrids to end 2023 i think :wink: Also with ZenHouseGardens in the U.S.

Kenavo man!

7 Likes

Current nice multiple grow of my MIS by @Dragonflycoyotesmoke thx!

Mazar have been a fun change of pace :green_heart: smelling up the tent already

Here’s again one strawberry pheno grown by @Zstrainz

17 Likes

F4 grown by @Dragonflycoyotesmoke

Giant Afghanica pure indi x pure sat heritage

13 Likes

x10 grow, stretch is starting with Dragonfly’

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: they’re a force to watch, STOUT ladies :fire: love the consistent long petioles :raised_hands:

12 Likes

Beautiful sight! Gonna be fun watching these girls. Best vibes! :v:

2 Likes

Thanks @GMan, i look forward your touch with them bro :wink:

Here’s Katia cut by @Paulo73, salad fruit pheno cloned from my 2009 F2s

12 Likes

Wow, she’s gorgeous! I’m looking forward to it. It’s gonna be 75ºf today! I’m already about to take all plants outside again today. Field trip!

I bet she will do really well outside. I’m at 1950m elevation, 36ºN. The sun is intense here! :v: :pray:

5 Likes

Cool nice spot bro! :sunglasses: MIS will enjoy without any doubt but its end flowering really needs dry air to avoid mold so very sunny exposure as much as possible ya! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Normally we have super low humidities. In the teens for RH%. Today it’s 17% with full sunshine, and blue skies. Gonna be 75ºf, and I took the plants outside early this morning. It’s usually still pretty cool around this time of year. El Nino is coming back this year which will be dry and hot if it’s like normal. The worst part is the fire danger.

Our area gets 300+ days of sunshine a year! :muscle:

5 Likes

Perfect! If there’s good springwater near you can be very generous during veg time, MIS will become giant ^^ After stretch you can stop big irrigation and let the dry operate, pink purple black ends in cold too :wink:

3 Likes

We get lots of cold nights in fall and I always get a few colors depending on genetics. :+1: :v:

3 Likes

Here’s report by Mich’ Greek friend thank you, σε ευχαριστώ φίλε μου!

The first pheno (12 weeks) has that wild Greek mountain tea (sideritis) aromas.

Second pheno (100 days) has fresh strawberry aroma with canned peach sweet syrup.

Early smoke report is surprising and interesting, well being, focus and refreshing, you can feel already her unique and complex cannabinoids.

14 Likes

Nice looking flowers in that last pic! woohoo!

I think I’ll put the Mazari seeds in pots outside to let them sprout naturally. I think we’re only 2 weeks away from our last average day to freeze. I’d like to get it going outside right away. mmmm hmmm! :v:

4 Likes