Me...just doing my thing..👽

Everything looks awesome! The reviews really make me smile, hearing how much you are enjoying your experience.

3 Likes

Great job in there, excellent indeed.

2 Likes

Thanks for the informative post @iceman . I figured those AE where gonna turn out nice, that’s awesome.! I’m happy you like the AE because you have the last pack in existence heading your way. I hope they make it and you’re able to hang onto them until you can get going again. Looking forward to future smoke reports!
:grin::v::canada:

4 Likes

Thank you @Emeraldgreen @Cartwright and @Budderton :pray:t3::green_heart:

@budderton , I can’t seem to thank you enough! I still have a lot more of your crosses to grow out and it appears more is on the way! :eyes::wink:
It kills me that I don’t have my own place and I can’t go perpetual.
Where there is a will, there’s a way…:boom::herb::alien::dove:

10 Likes

Update friends…:slightly_smiling_face:

I had harvested the ogkblsf as planned earlier.
She’s a class apart @Cartwright . So sticky and aromatic. Quite too many fungus gnats were stuck on this plant as compared to the others :joy:. These pesky guys must have had the best death! :rofl:

Meanwhile…the second batch of AE have completed 10 weeks today and I could push them for another week.
But I’m gonna harvest them tomorrow and take a well deserved break from all the drama that had unfolded the last few weeks with the electricity.
Below are some snaps before tomorrow’s :axe:.

And guess what…I made my first batch of fem seeds! :fire::herb::eyes:
Was trimming the short ST from seed and came across a few seeds @Budderton and @Emeraldgreen

They’re pretty decent sized and I’m surely gonna be growing these out to see what’s in store for my next run. :alien:

Cheers friends and thank you all for following.
Back to trimming for a while and then smoke a good night joint.
Take care y’all :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face::green_heart::dove:

21 Likes

I’m stoked you had such an awesome outcome. Major props to the grower, all the plants looks so good thru the whole grow.

Thanks again for running my chuck ;).

That plant looks so good, I’ve got a small family of them going too, now :+1:🤌:innocent:

2 Likes

Thank you brother.
I’m glad I got the opportunity to grow the ogkblsf and also discover a stunning cross.

Wonderful!
I can’t wait to see them flower out and I’m already imagining a wide smile on your face when that happens then. :boom:
All of my friends who sniffed this plant want it so badly. It’s a pity I didn’t clone but am looking forward to discovering this specimen again. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Damn nice @iceman !!! Thanks for the update!!

3 Likes

You’re welcome and thank you as well for following along this journey. :pray:t3::slightly_smiling_face::green_heart:

4 Likes

Looking fantastic as always! Congratulations on your fem seeds!!

4 Likes

Beautifully grown plants @iceman ! I hope they smoke nice for you! Time to relax, put your feet up, and smoke a fatty.
:grin::v:

2 Likes

Stellar work brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you @Budderton @Emeraldgreen and @alwaysnoob

:kissing_heart::green_heart::dove:

3 Likes

what a firework of beautiful plants and pictures! as always a pleasure my friend! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you @m0sirys :green_heart:
You’re a beautiful person. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Just catching up, safety first for sure! Maybe you can get a place with a skylight in the future :grin: or do a mirror trick to bring in the sunlight like they do in the movies :wink:
Wishing you stay safe and well and enjoy many more such beautiful plants!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @RainToday :pray:t3::dove:

Currently, I’m taking a much deserved break but not my lungs…:sweat_smile:
I’m exploring the options of going solar and another friend did recommend the mirror trick like in The Mummy movie.
I don’t see myself growing for another month or so but I do check in on OG every other day. :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

:laughing::rofl: that is the exact movie I was thinking of! One of my favorites for campy humor, a strong female lead, and a happy ending.

2 Likes

good to read that your doing well my friend! enjoy you earned days off :slight_smile:

3 Likes