Mean guard dog to protect my plants

Maybe a little off-topic for this forum but i just wanted to share:

Meet my new, mean vicious guard dog nr.2.

Needed someone to protect my plants and harvests. Wife smokes half (or more) Dog nr. 1 is a traitor who deals with the wife in exchange for treats and belly scratches.
Doesn’t seem to understand why this new monster was allowed into her domain.

Will still keep them both around though. Unless a good offer is made.

40 Likes

:rofl:

The second will be trained by the first to be a traitor too just FYI.

16 Likes

Burmese mountain dogs? I’ve never met one in person are they really slobbery? They’re cute but they look like theyd slobber alot haha

5 Likes

Omg adorable :heart_eyes: :heart::v::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Big feet big dog the little one is cute .They need a ski resort to rescue avalanche victims.or protect sheep on the mountain side .

8 Likes

Not slobbery at all actually. Tons and tons of hair though :rofl: Bernese actually but close enough.
Can only recommend. Sweetest breed i’ve ever encountered

4 Likes

im not a big breed dog fan but i would love one of those!

3 Likes

my last two rescue dogs turned out to be mostly(?) flat-coated retrievers. vet said, he would top out at 80 lbs. 37lbs. later, he was a monster, I used to say that when he grew up he was going to be a newfounlander (dog). here is one of the images of him and his sister, the steps are 4’ wide at the bottom. she topped out at 84lbs. they were a handful when they were together.

regards,

7 Likes

Omg SOO effin cute! I’ve wanted a bernese for a while now! :heart:

2 Likes

Nothing better than giantballs of fluff imo. Plus, i want my dog to have a deep whoof instead of some high pitched barky sounds :rofl:

5 Likes

Ahh Bernese, not from Burma then lol. Are they well behaved dogs? A friend always wanted one but never got it, I’ve never met one in person before.

2 Likes

I’ve had a few different dog races since i was young. Always big dogs. But now i would never choose anything other than a bernese mountain dog anymore. They’re incredibly gentle giants. Easy to train too.

5 Likes

Our older one (Nani) met my nephew for the first time today. This is how she reacted: as gently as she possibly could she just lay her head there.

12 Likes

that second pic…clown show! hahaha

cute puppy…

2 Likes

My wife used to be a weed queen then turned into a don’t smoke that in the house queen. Lol

5 Likes

We have a weed-room upstairs. We only smoke in there. Ofcourse filled with the absolute need-haves like lots of soft things to lie on and a big tv :rofl:

1 Like

if i have the personality type right…they hide under the bed when there is lightning and thunder.

Haha I want a bernese some day.

Trainable version of a Pyrenees without white dog problems :joy: hopefully without the barking at satellites thing too.

I really want a caucasian ovcharka - big fluffy useful protection puppy.

1 Like

Didn’t know that breed. Damn they’re huge. My gf could ride one of those into battle :person_fencing:

3 Likes

Big fuzzballs around the family.

Never approach if you haven’t been properly introduced.

Breed is just coming back in the past decade, dissapeared in post Solviet era life. These were the berlin wall guard dogs. Then fell from favor…

Breeder down in montana has some amazing dogs. I really want one… Just nowhere near my budget.

3 Likes