Med-man brand™....2023 loud skunk project season spring giveaway

The description said it’s a bx with the original, and I seen a review saying it was real close to it also.
I been looking for a few things from the 90’s and 00’s unfortunately some of that stuff is getting harder by the day to track down.

8 Likes

Okay good!

Loud skunk #1 will be very similar to Dutch skunk. Just alot more pungent and sour vs floral

Loud kush should be the closest thing to road-kill skunk in the mix.

Both cakes will taste and smell exactly as the name says :wink:

6 Likes

Common now …

2 Likes

Thanks in advance!!!

@Natea @Emeraldgreen @JustANobody @Pawsfodocaws @OhNo555 @BIGJ @Amendment3 @djtrip @xXLOCOXx @Tessellated

6 Likes

Here’s the male.

A super sour stinker

The pollen I collected in my container smelled like a skunk fart

11 Likes

The pre soviet kabuls were monsters!

They got bigger then my landrqce sativas. Tallest plants in the grow last year’s

mm

11 Likes

Some giants!
I grew some kalamata red that got huge like that. I was afraid the neighbors were going to rat me out lol

3 Likes

No way…how was the nose?

This Def is not the "archetypal"afghanica lol short and squat types

2 Likes

Smelled like a ladies perfume it was some really good smoke

3 Likes

Hhhmmmm

Interesting. I’ve only had a few perfumey kinds in the mid 90s…bag seed very unstable. About 25% of em was unique. Never had anything like it since

Here’s the straw-berry cheese-cake mom. Stem rub made my mouth water. The berry should breed true with the cheese. Had that skunk nose burn too early on

5 Likes

Here’s the silver pearl bx2 packed with free beans

I’ve called her blueberry cheesecake since 2006sh 6 plants only 1 male. You can see all the uniform tops

mm

9 Likes

Here’s the presoviet kabuls

I had to crack them in half to get the tops to fit under the greenhouse cover

mm

13 Likes

I’d love to try some beans. Skunks and pearls mmmmm :skunk: :oyster:

@OhNo555 @Emeraldgreen @GEMI-CONNECT616 @blowdout2269 @Faithisyours @Kasper0909 @Pawsfodocaws @Bobgrows @Conitl @HeadyBearAdventures

7 Likes

Hey everyone! :wave:

I really appreciate everyone’s support and participation in this giveaway

It’s my wife’s birthday (let’s call it wknd) so I won’t be around much till Monday

When its best for you over the weekend please just dm me which strain you want to grow!

Then we can pick it up there how to get em to you

Much love

med-man

12 Likes

Happy Birthday to your wife.

6 Likes

Just a quick update

All domestic parcels went to the post office today, all international orders will be out next week!

There was a few extra packs left over so the growers and growettes that couldn’t decide on 1 and or were hoping for 2 kinds may get what they wished for!

med-man

6 Likes

Nice, thank you for the gifts…My wish might come true :grinning:

3 Likes

Hey growers and growettes

It was a long wknd and mail only leaves my tiny island on Mondays wed and Fridays

So half the over grow testers went out today and the other half will be out Friday morning!

My postmaster gets mad at me if I bring too many parcels at once lol and there has been alot the last couple weeks :upside_down_face:

med-man

12 Likes

Hey brother where does one sign up for your awesome loud skunk testers?!

2 Likes

Hiya

You just had to like the page and tag 10 people that haven’t been tagged yet (I think it’s getting tough at this point) :sweat_smile:

I also need to mention that all the loud skunk #1 are gone. There maybe some loud kush. Straw berry and blue berry left. Maybe

I’m really hoping that the loud skunk#1 from 2023 turn Mega sour vs fruity.

I’m also guessing that both cheese cakes may have some nice rich loud milk shake expressions there too

It’s why I wanted to let em out and share the wealth. Data mining from testers is priceless.

The blueberry cheese cake has been known to put out skunk spray terps too when crossed with pungent pre soviet kushes.

Those terps are in there.

Rant over…not sure what you want to do?

If you want to send me an addy I saw 3 or mpre packs left on my desk left

Your call amigo

med-man

3 Likes