Medicinal properties of Male plants

@Tinytuttle why not made cbd tintures or salves or edibles from the male? All these people I see throwing away males when they have GREAT medicinal properties too! Hell I’ve even made males into wax and smoked it and I promise you, you get almost instantly pain relief and if you smoke enough of it you will get a head change!! I know I did

7 Likes

…tell us more. (por favor)

I had a connection that I know was testing my stupidity by claiming Moroccan hash was mostly male plants. :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

@cannabissequoia
I sent this to tiny t just now so I’ll just post it here for everyone to see😁

If you harvest your males the closest you can before they pop they will have the most thc in them, still not much but enough, and use them in place of any cannabis recipe you enjoy. They don’t taste as good so hard candies are best, but don’t expect a good head high just a great body relaxation. . .I call it feeling like shaggy off of scoobie doo lol you can even half and half them with good buds to make even better tintures or hard candies

3 Likes

this gives me the idea to just set it aside, combine with female trim for making edibles. ??? just adds to the ‘broth’ :wink:

4 Likes

Dry first then freeze of straight to the freezer for topicals?

2 Likes

@Tinytuttle Topicals-
They are the best to use males for!! Also the easiest!!
Step one- harvest your male at peak potency (right before it pops pollen, the closer the better)
Step two- dry your males like you would your females but until they are bone dry!
Step three- remove stalks and stems, crumble up the rest by hand into still somewhat bigger pieces
Step four- heat up coconut oil until melted and pour over the crumbled up plant in a mason jar. (You want enough coconut oil to completely submerge the plant matter)
Step five- it’s the hardest. . . Place mason jar in DARK dry area for 6 months (the longer the better)
Step six- removed coconut oil in quantities needed and reheat just until melted, strain out the plant matter, reheat again until melted and pour into your favorite smelling lotion. . .the aromatherapy aspect works really good!
I can answer more but probably not on this thread I’ve cluttered yet another thread. . . Sorry

5 Likes

I’m about to cut down a male & it’s a good 4’er, lot’s of mat’l.
thinking i may do this. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I’m thinking you should too. . .Must be the universe telling you to do it!!

2 Likes

My sister inlaw has a male plant growing outside she was going to nuke it. I agree do that but make juice out of it and then it had a purpose in life. Im sure it has viable medicinal qualitys just a thought.

2 Likes

Just noticed this, blonde Moroccan hash has male pollen in it that makes the hash “blonde” or yellow

Bah! Phooey, I say… :smile:

Where’d you learn it, may I jab? I can see them “allowing” the pollen but mostly because of the field cultivation…not on pupose per se.

i’ve made white hash just following frency cannoli’s style & can say i’ve seen a youtube vid (should be on here somewhere) where they point out the light colored bricks as primo for themselves or higher prices or whatever.

eh?

:evergreen_tree: it’s probably sand :laughing:

1 Like

http://420hash.com/types-of-hashish/
Look under Moroccan hash

Didnt read the grasscity one (internet slow af) but im pretty sure it’ll still say the same thing

1 Like

i dunno bout that thread man. check out my old youtube mega post:

page 277

9 part tour that i watched.

:thumbsup:

1 Like

@cannabissequoia lol there is no way I can watch a video, I can barely.pull up the webpages with pictures hahah (20k/sec average)
But to answer your other question, I learned about blonde hash from my mentor a couple years ago, said it was the shit back in the day

1 Like

@Hoodini Your link explicitly states that “Pollen” is a misnomer

1 Like

which link? And maybe now it does, but I was told it wasn’t back in the day. . . It’s funny that they are still using the word pollen if it’s a misnomer.