Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Send me your safe address in a p.m and I’ll get some sent out over the weekend @meesh. To be honest I’d love nothing better than see you grow them out huge like you do. :v:

3 Likes

DBHP

Strawberry Diesels so tall I can’t fit them in the frame

If they make it looks like they’ll have golf ball nugs

12 Likes

I’m super curious if the mix of the Blue Dream will make that kush tolerable for me? Even if it doesn’t, the men love the kush strains.

2 Likes

Hey @Tinytuttle, Where’s Waldo? In the DBHP pic above on top left you can see that birdhouse gourd that would make a good bong! Hahahaha!

2 Likes

I see looks like a perfect one to me !

3 Likes

Reminds me! I should bleach the 2 that are dry in the garage today. Pretty them up. lol

2 Likes

So am I :laughing: I searched the net and I’ve yet to find anyone cross the two together. Should be interesting to see how they do. The one I have in dwc is huge so keep an eye on my thread.

3 Likes

Happy Halloween Everybody!! :jack_o_lantern:

Tons of work to do, but don’t care. It’s my favorite holiday and I just received a new shipment of flower seeds. I’m finally off the damn antibiotics for the black widow bite so I can be in the sun again. I’m playing in my damn garden today for a while. All non cannabis related! lol

4 Likes

I’d like to try Skunk #1 but I am skeptical about basically every source out there. Do you know a reliable, legit source for the actual Skunk #1 ?

3 Likes

Wonder if Sacred Seeds still offers it? They made it originally. I’m gonna get my hands on some if it kills me. Whichever one of us finds a good source first, let’s report back.

1 Like

I’ll have a look around.

Which “Original Skunk” did you grow that you love so much?

(I think we like the same type of weed)

1 Like

Original skunk by Phoenix I believe

1 Like

Although, I wasn’t impressed with how mold prone she was. I would rather try a different breeder for the Original Skunk next year. Maybe I can get a more disease resistant seed.

2 Likes

What I grew was from Sensi, but from way back, what they offer now is different. I have heard Mr.Nice’s “Shit” is good. Thinking Meesh grew it here, how was it Meesh???

1 Like

Good to know. Mold isn’t typically an issue where I live but it is always good to know about this kind of stuff.

1 Like

I grew Good Shit by Phoenix. It was fucking fire! It made my legs buckle. Reminded me of a Columbian Gold on steroids. Super buzzing and lit up every pain receptor I had. Way too strong for me! Hmmm… that seed by Phoenix was also very mold prone. I’m seeing a pattern here. No more Phoenix seeds me thinks

2 Likes

Just felt like the genetics were weak on her. Not very disease resistant. Seems important regardless of indoor/outdoor I’m noticing especially for such an old strain. You’d think it’s disease resistance should be bolstered in the genetics by now.

3 Likes

As a matter of fact, both Phoenix seeds I grew out were the only 2 that got pm. Hmm… don’t mean to bad mouth the breeder, but WTF?

2 Likes

Thought i had some old Skunk 1 seeds but do not, just dug through everything I had, sorry…

4 Likes

I just bought some! :smile: (dammit I have to stop doing this).

Got them at regseeds.com. $20 CAD (plus $16 shipping) for 10 reg seeds. Hell of a deal, especially if they are really what is claimed. (my previous orders from regseeds came in breeders packs)

P.S. $36 bucks (Canadian bucks) for 10 seeds?! How could I resist?

9 Likes