Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

I can’t even work without the internet. This sucks. Guess I’m going shopping for new flip flops for Kauai

4 Likes

but you’re more:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I looked everywhere for some cushy ones. Everyone is selling more slippers than flip flops right now. What kind of shit is that? This is Southern California dammit! Ended up with some thin soled black flojos, that’ll work for now, but dayum. I’m old and I need more cushion these days lol

1 Like

Actually those are some rad 70s style flip flops. I’d sport those too!

3 Likes

All of this Skunk chit-chat is giving me a yen for some nice skunk flowers.
I realized that I have not grown a skunk since around ‘01 or ‘02, back then I remember getting Skunk #1 freebies with almost everyone of my seed orders.
Time now for some skunk for sure. I am planning what to grow for my outdoor winter crop and will include some PeakSeeds BC Sweet Skunk.
Thanks for the inspiration.

The first Skunk I grew was from SSSC ( ‘87 I think) …it was Skunk #1 (or M9.) It provided nice flowers and I always grew some version of skunk from then “till 01 or so. So I’m looking forward to trying some skunk again …

This is the description of Sk#1 from old SSSC catalog.

9 Likes

Love it! I’m hooked. Lately I don’t want anything else but the skunk

4 Likes

@Meesh what’s that Charlotte’s Angel smelling like?? She stinking your house out yet? :laughing:

2 Likes

She’s not quite finished curing, but she is nice and earthy when I open the bucket. Really gorgeous buds. I am really enjoying her. A couple more weeks and her uncured harsh should be nice and mellow

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve been as happy with a container grow yet. She was a fucken powerhouse

2 Likes

@Esrgood4u reminds me I always forget that I can smoke her all day. I could use her for my wicked lady cramps today! Hallelujah. Thanks for bringing her up!

4 Likes

Yeah she’s a beast of a plant. I’ve had nothing grow anywhere near as well as she did and she’s no bother at all. Not that fussy nutrient wise.

3 Likes

Haha your welcome. Hope she has you feeling better quickly :v:

2 Likes

She was not fussy at all. She was mostly LITFA. A real pleasure to grow

3 Likes

Just pulled some out. She’s stinking mighty nicely this week

2 Likes

She’s done curing! Smooth as silk. Ahhh!

2 Likes

The longer she sits the stronger the smell gets. She’s probably the 2nd smelliest strain I’ve ever grown only being beat by the Female Seeds pure AK strain I grew out.
After being out at work all day and coming home as soon as I walked in the door I could smell her. I’d have been fucked if the police ever knocked on my door for any reason :laughing:

2 Likes

For awhile there when I was drying in succession the entire house reeked. At the moment everything is sealed in those leak proof buckets, so I can’t smell any now until I open one

3 Likes

She’s already knocked out my wicked cramps. Even more so than my joint pain. She helps for that quite a bit too though

3 Likes

I had her in two zip lock bags for storage and that didn’t stop her. I may take a look at some food grade sealed buckets at some point

4 Likes

Yeah, they aren’t ait tight. Even mason jars aren’t. Dad can smell his through the jars. You may try turkey bags. They are cheap

2 Likes